We take-off from Lisbon in the morning heading directly to the UNESCO-listed Pena Palace. The 19th-century Romantic palace is a wonder to discover and one you will not soon forget. It is one of the best places to take pictures. It’s placed high on top of the mountain with a splendid view that stretches for miles, all the way to the Ocean.
As you stroll through the beautiful and exotic landscape, your guide will give you historical and architectural details on the region. Later we continue through the National Park onwards to see the Chalets, Moorish Castle and Montserrate Palace.
Moving forward we have the stunning Quinta da Regaleira. This yet another UNESCO-listed site has anciently carved buildings, incredible gardens and a gothic breeze that will enchant anyone who dares to enter. Full of history behind it, you will learn all about the caves, secret wells and art that originated from the Masonry, the Templars and the Rose Cross.
Reaching the end of our trip we’ll take a stroll through the historical center of Sintra. This is a good time to rest, lunch and try out some traditional regional pastries!
- What Will You DoSintra is a magical and romantic location known to many across the globe. Come discover all of its natural and architectural wonders in a day you won’t soon forget! Considered many times to be the Romantic Capital of the World, Sintra will surely fill your hearts with love. Considered by UNESCO to be a World Heritage Site, Sintra has some great highlights for you to experience.
After discovering wonders like the Pena National Palace and the beautiful Quinta da Regaleira, we’ll take you on a relaxing journey passing through Cabo da Roca and ending at the coastal splendor of Cascais.
- What To Expect- See UNESCO-listed Sintra plus Cabo de Roca and Cascais in just a day
- Don’t worry about parking: Your private driver/guide looks after the lot
- Make the most of your time with onboard Wi-Fi direct from your door
- What Is Included- Driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Free Wi-Fi
- What Is Not Included- Lunch
- Entrance fees - Avoid waiting in line by letting us buy the tickets for you!
- Know Before You Go- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Avoid waiting in line by letting us buy the tickets for you!
- Service animals allowed
- This is a private tour. Only your group will participate