Eastern Lisbon used to be an ugly industrial area until it was chosen as the site to host the last world fair of the 20th century, Expo 98. It has since been reborn into a futuristic glass-and-steel district, home to some wonderful examples of modern architecture.
One of them is Oriente Station, a landmark with the signature of Santiago Calatrava, while Pritzker-award winning architect Alvaro Siza Vieira is the man behind the fantastic Pavilhão de Portugal known for its remarkable undulating roof. Many of the other constructions have an ocean theme (the twin towers São Gabriel and São Rafael resemble ships and are named after two of Vasco da Gama’s vessels), and there is also one of the world’s most spectacular
Everywhere you turn is a glimpse of the river looking like an ocean crossed by Europe’s longest bridge, water volcanos erupting, wave-shaped benches, exotic greenery, public art by Portuguese and international artists, cable cars overlooking it all, and an unashamedly avant-garde side of Lisbon contrasting with its old historic center.
Sitgo is not the conventional Segway tour. We can do all you expect, and more. We are the only Sitway tour in town (Sit – Segway), and you can choose what ever suits you better, you can rent one of our sitways to roll through town at your own pace, or ask for one of our Guided Tours to meet the most wanted exlibris of town such as Old Town (Alfama, the St Jorge Castle), Belem or Parque das Nações.
You can also Start in one Station and deliver into another, with SITGO basically you can do whatever you want, it’s your vacation! Sitways is suitable for everyone, from children to the wiser ones, you can all roll with us, In 1 minute you are an expert.
- What Will You DoParque das Nações Highlights: Torre Vasco da Gama, Pavilhão de Portugal, Pavilhão Atlântico, Oceanário, Oriente Station, Torre São Gabriel & Torre São Rafael
We have 3 Pick up and Drop Off stations:
2. CAIS SODRÉ
3. PARQUE NAÇÕES
You can Start in one Station and deliver into another, with SITGO basically you can do whatever you want, it's your vacations!
- What To ExpectAs locals, we want to offer an unique experience, where riders can observe Lisbon monuments, city amazing light, our passion, Tagus river and our sunsets, viewpoints, parks, food and people, you can roll seated and comfortable.
This is what we want you to know: YOU ARE ALWAYS Welcome to our beloved city, Lisboa!
- What Is Included- Professional guide.
- 1 Sitway/Sit Segway.
- What Is Not Included- Food and drinks.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.