The tour starts at 11am, with a pick up in a comfortable car from the place that you are staying in Sofia. From there you will go around all the important sightseeing places in the city centre and you will be able to stop for pictures and a visit to some of them. A professional guide will be by your side and will tell you about the history, the culture and the nature of Bulgaria. The guided tour is about 2 hours.
After it, you will go to a great cozy winery where you will try the Bulgarian wine, which has over a thousand-year-long tradition. The Bulgarian lands are rooted in ancient civilizations and have left an indelible imprint on modern Bulgaria.
The ancient Thracians, who populated the land worshiped the gods Zagreus and Dionysius and used the wine during religious rituals. Nowadays Bulgaria is a proud producer of high-quality red wines, which are famous all around the world.
In the afternoon, the guide will take you back to your hotel.
- What Will You DoYou will go around the main Sofia landmarks and learn about their history. After that, you will continue to a cozy winery, where you will try some of the great local wines.
- What To Expect- Discover the capital Sofia by a private car tour
- Learn the history of its buildings and places
- Try the great Bulgarian wines
- What Is Included- Food tasting
- Wine tasting of 3 different kinds of wine
- Professional Private Guide
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Sightseeing tour in the city centre by air conditioned car
- What Is Not Included- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional food and drinks