Imagine yourself in a boat so silent that you can only hear the laughter of the passing water and the wave on the shore. A boat that does not travel on a cloud of exhaust gases. A boat that harvests its own fuel from the Sun, while traveling and swaying at its mooring. A boat that honors the traditions, watches over the future and has no pollution impact on nature…
Sailing down the Arade River in a solar boat is an unforgettable experience. Come and sail in these waters full of history and culture and make routes that once had great importance.
Relax and be amazed by the beauty of the Arade River Mouth, on a comfortable trip in eco-friendly, noiseless and solar boat with a capacity of 12 passengers. The tour is approximately 1 hour, with departures from Portimão. The 10km route passes through Praia da Rocha, Forte de São João, Ferragudo, Portimão bridges and Salinas do Parchal.
A drink and an appetizer are included.
- What To Expect- Discover the Arade River Mouth and its lovely sights.
- Relax with all the comfort in a noiseless solar boat.
- Try an eco-friendly and pollution free solar boat trip.
- Learn from a passionate captain and team.
- You're welcome to take your own drink and snacks aboard.
- What Is Included- 10km solar boat trip at the Arade River Mouth.
- A drink and an appetizer aboard the boat.
- A dedicated and experienced captain with knowledge about the area.
- A fun, professional and passionate team that loves our work and clients.
- What Is Not Included- Transfer from/to hotels or accommodation.
- Extra drinks and food (you're welcome to take your own snack aboard).