In this tour, you will enjoy 8 hours of a professionally guided tour.
Tour is done in a comfortable vehicle and the group is always small so you take the most out of the guide’s explanations.
It has four main parts:
1. City tour
Saint Petersburg was the capital of the Russian Empire for over 2 centuries. The city flourished and became a cultural, scientific, educational and brilliant Imperial court center. During the city tour, you will see all the main highlights of St. Petersburg, baroque palaces, imponent buildings, and monuments.
2. Boat trip
No visit to St. Petersburg is complete without a boat trip along rivers and canals. Crossing the Neva river, passing under the numerous bridges, you will see St. Petersburg from a different perspective and enjoy every single moment of that unforgettable experience.
November 1 – May 1: replaced by Tour of Peter and Paul Fortress
3. Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
This tour includes the visit to the most iconic sites of St. Petersburg – the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood. During the guided tour you will know the history of its construction, see impressive mosaics with a total area of 7 thousand square meters, iconostasis, marble floors, and jeweler’s enamel decoration.
Closed on Wednesdays: replaced by Kazan Cathedral
Be prepared to enjoy the richest collections of European and ancient art, beautiful gala rooms and unique objects of applied art in the Hermitage Museum, the former residence of the Russian Tsars. Among the Hermitage’s treasures are artworks by Rembrandt, Leonardo da Vinci, Titian, Caravaggio, Ribera, Velazquez, Rubens, Van Dyck as well as many others.
- What Will You Do09:00 - 11:30 - Meeting at the hotel /ship and beginning of the city tour
11:30 - 12:45 River cruise*
13:00 - 14:00 Free time for lunch
14:00 - 15:00 Tour of Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood**
15:00 - 17:00 Visit to the Hermitage Museum
17:00 Back to the hotel /ship
*November 1 - May 1: replaced by Tour of Peter and Paul Fortress
**Closed on Wednesdays: replaced by Kazan Cathedral
- What To Expect- This tour is done in a comfortable Mercedes-Benz minibus
- A small group with a maximum of 10 people
- Licensed guide with more than 5 years of experience
- Skip-the-line access to the main palaces and museums
- What Is Included- Entrance tickets
- Climate controlled mini bus
- English speaking guide
- Pick up and drop off (hotel/cruise ship)
- What Is Not Included- Lunch
- Gratuity is not included and left to individual discretion
- Know Before You Go- At least 2 people are required for this product to take place
- If needed, please ask for pickup from your hotel/ship or any other location when you book
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time