Discover the most charming places of Seville’s Downtown, and learn the legends of its main places. We will visit the city hall and head to the Triumph Square, where are gathered the Cathedral with the Giralda Tower, the Royal Alcazar and the General Archive of the Indies, three buildings declared World Heritage Sites by UNESCO.
We will also discover the best secrets of the city.
ALCAZAR OF SEVILLE
The Alcázar of Seville is one of the most representative monumental compounds in the city, the country and the Mediterranean culture as a whole.
The declaration of the place as World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1987 acknowledged the survival of cultures and civilizations as a harmonic whole.
CATHEDRAL OF SEVILLE
Seville Cathedral is the largest Gothic cathedral and the third-largest church in the world. It was registered in 1987 by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
This cathedral is home to the largest and richest altarpiece in the world. To the left of the Capilla Real is the entrance to the wonderful Moorish minaret, La Giralda, which now functions as the cathedral’s belltower. It is well worth climbing to the top.
- What To Expect- Take great pictures of the landscape.
- Visit two of the most important monuments in Seville.
- Get essential information on these sites.
- What Is Included- Private bilingual guide.
- Access to the Alcázar of Seville and Cathedral of Seville.
- What Is Not Included- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Food and drinks.