Hunter Valley Ultimate Food and Wine Trail should be on every ‘Foodies’ Must Do List – With several stops and wine tastings at World Class Vineyards, Stunning Scenery and plenty of local wildlife this is the perfect tour for locals and international visitors!
Being a Private Tour, you will have plenty of time to enjoy the wine tasting and atmosphere without being rushed! If you want to spend a little more time at your favourite winery or perhaps linger over a relaxing gourmet lunch, we can accommodate those special requests.
The day commences with a complimentary, stress free pick up from your Sydney hotel. We then head out over the Sydney Harbour Bridge and drive North out of the city.
The Hunter Valley is two and a half hours from Sydney. On the journey you will experience beautiful Australian bushland scenery from the comfort of your luxury private tour vehicle. We break the journey up with a stop on the beautiful Hawkesbury River where guests can stretch their legs, grab a coffee and enjoy the scenery of this pristine waterway!
Upon arrival in Hunter Valley we will take you to some of the premium, award winning boutique vineyards to start your wine tasting experience.
Guests will also enjoy sampling the wines from some of Australia’s larger and well known vineyards and distilleries.
It’s not just wine that is produced in this region there are also many boutique, organic farms and artisan makers of fine produce. You will be visiting gourmet producers of fine organic cheese, olive oils and makers of delicious Handmade Chocolate!
Your knowledgeable private tour guide will take you to a venue of your choice for lunch (at your expense), whether you prefer delicious local cafe fare or would like to indulge in a sophisticated multi-award winning ‘Hatted’ restaurant – the choice is yours and at the start of the tour, your guide will provide detailed information & menu’s from various lunch venues that you can choose from – if booking are required, your guide will make a reservation for you.
This Ultimate Food & Wine tour will take you to several of Australia’s best wineries, gourmet cheese and chocolate producers. In addition to the fine food and wine, you will see stunning scenery and perhaps even a kangaroo or two hopping in the vineyards!
Finally, at the end of the tour you can relax in comfort as you are driven back to your hotel or accommodation taking with you memories of a wonderful day!
- What Will You DoThis tour is Fully inclusive of Winery entry, Tastings and National Park Entry Fee's.
- Taste Award Winning Wine at exclusive Boutique Vineyards
- Visit some of larger Wine Producers and Local Distilleries
- Sample locally produced Gourmet and Organic Cheeses
- Indulge in Delicious hand made Chocolates
- Visit Historic Villages and enjoy stunning scenery
- During your travels throughout the Hunter Valley, it is most likely that you will also see many, many wild Eastern Grey Kangaroo's!
- You will have plenty of time to enjoy the wine tasting and atmosphere without being rushed
- Sit back & Relax on this Private Tour with your own Driver / Guide at your own pace
- What To Expect- Luxury Private Touring with your own Aussie Local driver/guide
- Enjoy wine tasting at Award Winning Wineries
- Sample local gourmet produce and hand crafted chocolates
- Visit vineyards that are exclusively producing wine from local growers to the Hunter Valley
- Learn about one of Australia's oldest wine growing regions
- Enjoy Stunning scenery and perhaps even a chance to spot some unique Aussie Wildlife and Kangaroo's
- This tour is ideal for Solo travellers, Couples and small groups
- What Is Included- Pick up and Drop off from your Hotel, Accommodation or Cruise Ship
- Travel in Luxury, Current model vehicles either SUV or Luxury Minivan
- All Wine and Cheese tastings and Cellar Door Fee's
- Morning Tea
- 100% Private Tour, with your own professional, friendly Aussie local driver/guide
- Bottled water and snacks
- What Is Not Included- Lunch - your driver / guide will be able to recommend several options to stop for lunch to suit all tastes and budgets
- Know Before You Go- This tour caters for all levels of fitness and mobility - so is accessible to all.
- We recommend comfortable footwear.
- The Hunter Valley is a beautiful, scenic area so if you are a keen photographer bring your camera!
- If you are travelling with children under the age of 7 please advise us prior to the tour so that we can ensure a NSW Government regulation child safety seat is fitted to your tour vehicle.
- We do Not charge a single supplement rate, making this tour perfect for Solo Travellers and Couples seeking a luxury experience at an affordable price!