Are you in Australia only for a few days, before boarding a plane or a cruise to return home? Discover the very best of Australian beaches, forests, coastlines, plants and animals within a day, away from the usual tourist trail!
This private full-day tour is for visitors who’ve already ticked off the ‘bucket-list’ sites of the city and are ready for something fresh and authentic, closer to nature and away from the masses…
Immerse yourself in an easy, 40-minute bush walk above untouched picturesque valleys. Learn all about our plants and animals. Look for ancient Aboriginal carvings and mysterious unidentified engravings – unknown to locals!
Make new friends with koalas, pat kangaroos and hug an emu at a wildlife sanctuary set in a natural environment.
Walk along pristine beaches and headlands, explore tide pools teeming with marine life and look for fish in crystal clear sea pools. The giant pelicans are always a family favourite!
- What Will You Do- Discover ancient Aboriginal carvings in a fascinating hike through beautiful bushland
- Walk with iconic Aussie animals in their natural habitat
- Cool off under a waterfall or just relax in lush rainforest with a bottle of complimentary local wine and chocolate
- Enjoy the serenity of pristine, uncrowded beaches and coastlines
- Explore natural rock pools brimming with sea life
- Experience gourmet produce; free tastings of fresh oysters and locally produced gin
- Have lunch at the award winning Woy Woy Fishermans Wharf. Our guests receive a special discount and premium seats overlooking Pelican Island!
- Visit the only pearl farm in NSW - producing pearls of exceptionally high quality
- Get your best photos of the iconic Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge from Lady Macquarie's Chair
- What To ExpectPat kangaroos and emus at a wildlife sanctuary set in a natural environment. Cool off under a waterfall or just relax in the lush rain forest with a bottle of complimentary local wine and chocolate.
Experience an easy, 40-minute bush walk above untouched picturesque valleys. Learn all about our plants and animals. Look for ancient Aboriginal carvings - unknown to locals!
Walk along pristine beaches and headlands, explore tide pools teeming with marine life and look for fish in crystal clear water. The giant pelicans are always a family favourite!
Exclusive offer for our guests... lunch with special discount at an award-winning, waterfront restaurant, with premium seating overlooking Pelican Island Nature Reserve.
Get your prized Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House photo from Mrs Macquarie's Chair
Optional bonus stops below:
- learn how to body surf in a beautiful beach
- visit a boutique distillery where an array of award-winning spirits are produced
- sample delicious oysters and visit NSW's only pearl farm
Arrive back at your hotel, exhausted but happy that you have had the ultimate nature experience!
"Your time in Sydney is precious, so my personal commitment is to show you the very best of Australian landscapes, plants and animals within one day! I’ve spent my life discovering Sydney's hidden jewels and now I’d like to share them with you. As a volunteer Aboriginal site monitor, I'm trained to locate, monitor and report on the condition of sites. A scout leader for 10+ years (so great with kids!), a professional artist, photographer and videographer, I'm often making documentaries of Sydney's nature and wildlife. I look forward to meeting you!" - Matt
- What Is Included- All entrance fees into a wildlife sanctuary in natural settings, where you can sit with kangaroos and emus!
- A complimentary bottle of Australia's finest wine whilst watching the sunset over Hawkesbury River's oyster farms or sitting by the waterfalls (chocolate included). Bottled water throughout the day.
- Fully escorted, private tour with your own professional guide and driver. Travel in air-conditioned comfort in a private car or SUV
- Pick up and drop off from your location in the city
- Complimentary professional photos of you on the tour included!
- What Is Not Included- Lunch and snacks
- Know Before You Go- This is a private tour. Only your group will participate
- The maximum capacity of the tour is of 6 people per group
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Bring swimwear for swimming at the beach or sitting under the waterfalls