The paraglider flight is one of the easiest ways of flying without noisy engines or a lot of weight.
It was invented more than 40 years ago and meant to be simple.
Rio de Janeiro is a beautiful place to make this flight and the city of Niterói, just accros the Guanabara Bay, has the sight of the best part.
You can even spend the day in other local activities, like hiking, enjoying the beach, experiencing the gastronomy (there are several nice restaurants nearby) or just relaxing in the park.
The City’s Park (Parque da Cidade de Niterói) is one of the top places for sightseeing.
The flight is made by an instructor, will be filmed and photographed, and just after it you’ll be free to depart to the next activities!
- What Will You Do- Tandem flight with a local flight instructor. No experience needed.
- At the local you will be instructed about the procedures for takeoff, flying and landing.
- You should come with comfortable clothes and sneakers.
- The full experience should last for about 1h30 if the wind is good to do it immediately.
- During the flight we will make the photos and videos in full HD, using a GoPro camera.
- What To Expect- The experience is not easy to describe. It's a dream coming true for almost everyone!
- You will be flying over the woods (the Park) and maybe also waters (the sea is nearby).
- The flight duration goes from 4 to 20 minutes. Depending on the wind it may take up to 20 minutes. After evaluating the wind direction and speed we will be able to make a better estimate.
- You will receive the images after the flight in a microSD card or by cloud (OneDrive or Google Drive). The micrSD card has an additional cost.
- After the flight you can come back with us to the ramp or continue on your tour from the landing point.
- What Is Included- Flight club tax.
- Tandem flight.
- Photos and video.
- Return to the ramp.
- What Is Not Included- MicroSD card to take your media. You can get it for a minor price after the flight.
- Transfers will be charged apart, because the city of Rio is big and it takes different fees, depending on the distance. Just let us know in advance and we can help.