Enjoy a comprehensive visit to the magical city of Toledo – the UNESCO-world heritage site where famous for narrow medieval streets, beautiful architecture and rich history – mixing diverse Christian, Jewish and Muslim backgrounds. Known as the Imperial City for having been the seat of the court of King Charles I and associated with the life and works of Miguel de Cervantes, Toledo is a city with history and surprises behind every corner, that your professional tour guide will unearth for you.
Embarking in comfort from central Madrid, your expert guide will ensure you visit every essential monument, building and district in Toledo, with guided visits to emblematic sites such as Toledo Cathedral, the church of Santo Tomé, the Jewish District and the Synagogue of Santa María La Blanca. In total you will visit the city’s 8 most important historic districts and monuments – ensuring that you cover all the unmissable things to do in Toledo, including the famous painting by El Greco in the church of Santo Tomé.
The tour will also include free time for you to explore the rest of the city on your own – with the possibility to return to places already visited or enter freely into further locations with tickets provided by us – including the Church of the Saviour and the Colegio de las Doncellas Nobles.
After visiting Toledo, at 17:15pm, jump on board the Tapas Bus, where you will be able to enjoy the best views of Madrid, with a panoramic guided tour of all the key places in Madrid that you can’t miss.
Let the expert professional guide on the bus tell you of the history behind the beauty of Paseo de la Castellana, the Puerta de Alcalá roundabout and the Retiro Park. Enjoy the amazing views of the huge skyscrapers in Plaza Castilla, learn about Real Madrid and its Santiago Bernabéu stadium, and ride along the beautiful streets of Madrid’s city centre.
The available menus are:
Adult: Iberian ham, cheeses from La Mancha, paella, Spanish omelette, Migas from Extremadura. A soft drink, water or beer
Children: beef hamburger in brioche bread with cheddar cheese and chicken fingers, a soft drink or water
- What Will You Do- Explore the Muslim, Jewish and Christian neighbourhoods of ancient Toledo alongside an expert guide
- Enter freely into 8 different buildings and monuments throughout the city
- Visit the spectacular Toledo Cathedral and the treasures within
- See the artworks of El Greco in the church of Santo Tomé
- Enjoy comfortable private bus transport to and from Madrid
- Extensive panoramic guided tour of Madrid highlights
- Tapas menu on board turistic bus
- Enjoy in comfort the best views of Colón Square, Plaza Castilla, Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, España Square and Puerta del Sol, the center of the country
- Experience the Spanish gastronomy like never before!
- What Is Included- Entry tickets to the 8 major monuments in Toledo
- Exclusive Guided Visit to the Toledo Cathedral
- Professional Bilingual Guide
- Bus to and from Madrid
- Panoramic guided route by comfortable modern bus through Madrid
- Tapas tasting with a drink during the tour
- What Is Not Included- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Food or beverages not described in the inclusion points or description