Welcome aboard and buckle yourself up for a comfortable cruise to a prestigious UNESCO World Heritage location. This van tour will reveal the incredible architecture and prowess that make Sintra a town of majestic and secluded beauty.
As we depart for this journey we will visit the Pena Palace or another monument of the participant’s choice (please find the options at the end), a spectacular building that exemplifies the intricate detail of 19th-century romanticism architecture. Following through, our next agenda will be an exploration of the center.
We will meander through the narrow streets of Sintra where the opportunity to try a “Queijadas” a sweet made from various dairy products will become available, as well as alternatives, our vast knowledge of recommendations can suit your preferences.
After the lunch break, our voyage will continue to Cabo Da Roca which is acknowledged as the westernmost point of Continental Europe, and a spectacular panoramic view of the Atlantic ocean. From this incredible view, we will continue further to Cascais, a tranquil old fishing town with traditional sea-food trade origins, here we will enjoy the exquisite bay and center. Before returning to Lisbon we will pass by Estoril, a significant location in relation to World War II as a safe haven for refugees.
To commence this tour we will travel back on the Av. Marginal, a scenic coastal road connecting Cascais to Lisbon. All Aboard!
Visit one monument of your choice: Pena Palace | Sintra National Palace | Monserrate’s Park and Palace | Capuchos Convent| Moors Castle | The Regaleira Magic Garden
- What Will You Do1. Pick up at Hotel or Accommodation in Lisbon
3. Visit Pena Palace or another monument of the participant’s choice
4. “Queijadas” taste
5. Cabo Da Roca
8. Drop off at the hotel or accommodation in Lisbon
- What To Expect- Driver/guide along the tour
- What Is Included- Tickets and guided tour to a monument of the participant's choice in Sintra
- Pickup and drop off at the hotel/accommodation in Lisbon
- What Is Not Included- Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Tickets to other attractions
- Know Before You Go- Advanced booking required 24h
- Minimum number of participants: 2
- We provide Masks and Disinfectant Gel
- The vehicle is disinfected with Bio Saf'On disinfectant and left in quarantine for 48h