This private Vancouver tour will start with picking you up from your hotel in our luxury car with your private guide and driver.
We will go through the central part of the Downtown core to see the diverse architecture, drive through colorful Chinatown, and then drive to the oldest part of Vancouver, Gastown – home of the world-famous Steam clock.
As we continue on our way, we will find ourselves at the Canada Cruise ship terminal, the gorgeous Coal Harbour area, and finally the oasis in city: Stanley Park. Here we will spend quite some time and enjoy a few more stops: totem poles, Prospect Point, and the serene Lost Lagoon.
Soon we arrive at the ever popular artistic Granville Island. Here you will enjoy the sights (and aromas) of many art galleries, shops, restaurants and cafes. Continuing on, you will be treated to the great views of English Bay, pass two main stadiums: BC Place, where the ceremony of opening Olympic games took place, and Rogers Arena, which our local hockey team Vancouver Canucks calls home, see the sights of Science World and very shorty the Olympic Village, which was built specially for XXI Winter Olympic games in Vancouver.
This will conclude your 4-hour excursion in Vancouver and we can either drive you back to your hotel or to any point in town (see our ADD-ONS below to make your experience even more eventful). You are also welcome to explore Granville Island on your own and we will provide you with detailed directions back to your hotel by small ferry boat.
- What Will You Do- Canada Place: scenic views and history of Coal Harbor await you at this stop.
- Robson Street: the most highly acclaimed shopping street in Vancouver with many shops and restaurants and yes, interesting history as well.
- Stanley Park: a real oasis in the city. All 400 hectares of this urban park are yours to explore. A favorite place for locals and tourists with numerous tourist attractions.
- English Bay: stunning views of the ocean and its surroundings, a real “wow” factor!
- Chinatown: third largest in North America, very vibrant and authentic, totally amazing.
- Gastown: this is where it all began with just a barrel of whisky. Very cozy, yet modern and sophisticated, it is hard not to fall in love with this part of town.
- Granville Island: this marketplace has the must-see sights of the city: street musicians, unique gifts and lots of exotic produce. If you're in Vancouver, you simply must visit this place.
- What Is Included- Comprehensive touring program
- Professional guide
- Comfortable mini-coach with complimentary Wi-Fi on board
- All applicable taxes