The tour begins with picking guests up at select hotels and at Canada Place near Cruise Ship Terminal.
Traveling by bus, you will be accompanied by our local professional guide. The guide will be with you during the whole tour, so you will never get bored.
This sightseeing tour includes the major sights of the city starting from the oldest part of Vancouver called Gastown. This is a national historic place of the city which was named after an English seaman, “Gassy” Jack Deighton. The story why this place became the mecca of fashionable and modern people of Vancouver nowadays will be told by your guide.
Vancouver is not so old to have thousands of heroical stories about it; however, you will be amazed by the history of its foundation. Chinatown of Vancouver is one of the largest historic Chinatowns in North America. Don’t miss the story of “Hongcouver” narrated by your guide.
A significant part of Vancouver’s highlights is the Stanley Park that was named a “top park of the entire world”. You will enjoy a walk around the park’s sights with a descriptive story about all the memorials.
On your way to the next stop, you will be told a bunch of marvelous stories about Vancouver political and cultural lives, about people and social issues of British Columbia. You will also see the most beautiful parts of the city, a popular English Bay beach and state-of-art buildings.
Granville Island is a true landmark of Vancouver modern art life with plenty of amenities: you will be told a famous abundant Vancouver Public Market and the unique Sea Village.
You don’t want to miss the blooming Queen Elizabeth Park which is famous for endless gardens of flowers from different parts of the world and for wonderful views of Vancouver City from the top of one of its hills.
One more stop will be made for those who want to visit Vancouver Lookout Observation Deck which allows to see the whole city from the bird’s eye view!
This tour is designed for the travellers who want to explore the city and get the most of it in short time. Your drop off location will be at Canada Place in Vancouver Downtown.
- What Will You Do- Canada Place: scenic views and history of Coal Harbor await you at this stop.
- Robson Street: the most highly acclaimed shopping street in Vancouver with many shops and restaurants and yes, interesting history as well.
- Stanley Park: a real oasis in the city. All 400 hectares of this urban park are yours to explore. A favorite place for locals and tourists with numerous tourist attractions.
- English Bay: stunning views of the ocean and its surroundings, a real “wow” factor!
- Chinatown: third largest in North America, very vibrant and authentic, totally amazing.
- Gastown: this is where it all began with just a barrel of whiskey. Very cozy, yet modern and sophisticated, it is hard not to fall in love with this part of town.
- Granville Island: this marketplace has the must-see sights of the city: street musicians, unique gifts and lots of exotic produce. If you're in Vancouver, you simply must visit this place.
- What Is Included- Comprehensive touring program with live commentary.
- Professional guide.
- Comfortable mini-coach with complimentary Wi-Fi on board.
- Pickup at: cruise ship port (Canada Place) or your hotel (Vancouver Downtown).
- All applicable taxes.