From Lisbon, travel to the city of Sintra and discover the first “cultural landscape” to be inscribed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. This will be a half day tour, so we must focus on the most important and stunning sites and, due to that, we will start on tour by visiting one of the most beautiful and more admired palaces in Portugal: the Pena Palace.
The Pena Palace, majestically located at the top of the Sintra Mountain, and the perfect example of Romantic architecture in Portugal. This Palace is a totally exotic and exuberant place, with facades of strong and fascinating colors! Its Park has more than 200 hectares of pure art, composed of many gardens, ponds, bridges, and fountains.
Explore the historic center of Sintra, and discover the narrow streets full of history and regional stores.
After, we will travel along the Atlantic coast to Cascais, a village intrinsically connected to the sea and the ocean. You may have heard about the Guincho Beach, one of the most popular beaches in the world for surfing, windsurfing and kitesurfing fans. In this tour, we will observe it (panoramic) as well!
On the way back to Lisbon, enjoy the panoramic views of the Casino Estoril, one of Europe’s biggest casinos.
Please be aware that some tours include Walking Tours. We kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and come prepared for some walking.
- What Will You Do- The Pena Palace is a must-see site (visit and entrance fee included)
- The Pena Palace Park has more than 200 hectares
- The historic center of Sintra was classified as World Heritage (free time)
- Cascais and Estoril (panoramic) are known for its amazing climate and connections to the sun and the beach
- What Is Included- Transport
- Guided Tour
- Pena Palace: ticket and guided visit
- Pick-up at selected hotels in central Lisbon (under request)
- What Is Not Included- Hotel Drop off
- Food, Drinks (unless specified)
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- TransfersPick ups are made before the beginning of the tour
Hotel pick-up at central hotels in Lisbon
Hotels in Cascais and Estoril – 8€ per person
Drop off in Lisbon’s city center