This cave is about two kilometers in length. Inside Loltún there is evidence that confirms human occupation such as recovered bones of mammoth, bison, cats, and deer remains from the pleistocene. On the walls you can observe natural formations and paintings, hand painted with representations of the technique of negative human faces painted on the walls, sculptural representations, representations of animals and some geometric shapes. Tools were also recovered.
Uxmal is an ancient Maya city of the classical period in present-day Mexico. It is considered one of the most important archaeological sites of Maya culture, It is located in the Puuc regionand is considered one of the Maya cities most representative of the region’s dominant architectural style. It has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in recognition of its significance.
- What Will You Do- Departure at 07:30 hrs at your hotel
- Arrival at the Caves Loltún at 11:30 approximately. The guide will buy entry tickets for all groups (not included)
- Visit for 2 hours with free time
- Visit with a specialized bilingual guide
- Visit to Uxmal
- Round trip transportation from your hotel.
- Arrive at Merida City at 16:00 approximately
- What Is Included- Transportation
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- What Is Not Included- Entrance fees
- Meals and drinks
- Any extra unmentioned
- TransfersWe will pick you up and drop you off in your accommodation in Merida. Please contact us after booking to provide your address.
On the day of the tour, please be in the lobby of your hotel 10 minutes before the indicated time, our staff will call you by your name when approaching. The staff will reconfirm the destination of the route and include them requested, then will address you to the transportation.