The tour starts at 9 am with a pick up from your hotel. With this tour, you can go on skiing/ snowboarding in the Vitosha Mountain, just on the outskirts of Sofia! It is the only capital city in Europe that gives the possibility for winter sports. The height is about 1800 meters. The winter zones have a variety of tracks with different difficulties.
There you will be able to rent the necessary equipment and buy half a day lift card (9 am – 12:30 am). A school teacher can be arranged if requested for an additional cost.
After the lunch break, you will go to a relaxing thermal SPA complex. It has a big variety of spa facilities and treatments. For the lovers of SPA and relaxation the complex offers relaxation area where the visitors can relax and regain energy by visiting the aroma sauna, Finnish sauna, steam bath, aqua relax, relax area with warm beds, ice-cold bath- all of this is included in the tour.
Additionally, you can also find massage rooms, a room for Turkish massage with a private sauna, and a Jacuzzi for two. For the fans of therapies, there is a variety of various types of facial and body treatments.
The return is at about 5 pm.
The tour operates from December to March.
- What To Expect- Try skiing or snowboarding
- Spend a relaxing afternoon in a hot mineral pool
- This is a private excursion, only your group will participate
- What Is Included- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transportation by air conditioned car with free Wi-Fi
- Private driver-guide
- Entrance to the SPA centre
- What Is Not Included- Lunch and personal expenses
- Morning lift card (9- 13 euro; depending on the age)
- Skiing and Snowboard rent equipment (10- 16 euro; depending on the quality)
- Skiing teacher if requested (60- 70 euro)
- Know Before You Go- Please dress appropriately for winter conditions
- Bring swimming suits and flip flops