Spend a different and unique day in the company of a four-legs friend.
If you’ve always dreamed of having a dog but it was never possible, this is the perfect program for you! If you love animals and the perfect day is in their company, this is the perfect program for you! If nature and wildlife are a topic that interests you particularly, this is definitely the perfect program for you!
On one day, you will be able to stroll through the Sintra Cascais park, in the company of a nice dog from the São Francisco de Assis Association, have a delicious picnic open air and spend a magnificent afternoon at the Iberian Wolf Recovery Center in Mafra.
With family or friends, start your day with a very fun, relaxing and supportive morning. In the magnificent Sintra Cascais park, you will enjoy the silence and fun times in the company of dogs that have been abandoned or suffered mistreatment and now only want a moment of care and attention.
The afternoon will be spent in Mafra, at the Recovery Center of the Iberian Wolf. First, to replenish energies nothing better than a very healthy picnic to take advantage of the best that the park has to give us. Then, time to meet the Recovery Center where you can get to know their habitat better, the work of the center, the needs of the wolves, perform some tasks and, perhaps, have the opportunity to see one member of this species which is a little bit embarrassed with strangers. 🙂
A day to share and not to miss!
- What Will You Do10:00 am - Quick transfer [5 mins] from the meeting point to the São Francisco de Assis Association. Dog walk in the Sintra Cascais Natural Park with the dogs from the institution.
12:30 am - Transfer from the Sintra Cascais Natural Park to the Iberian Wolf Recovery Center in Mafra
1:30 pm - Picnic lunch
3:00 pm - Visit to the the Iberian Wolf Recovery Center with a specialized guide
5:00 pm - Return to the initial meeting point
- What To Expect- You will have a magic and fun day where you will be in contact with nature.
- You will contribute to the happiness of abandoned dogs by giving them your time and atention.
- You will get to know more about the Iberian Wolves and the efforts to mantain the species.
- What Is Included- Walk in the Sintra/Cascais park with abandoned dogs from São Francisco de Assis Association with a guide from the institution
- Picnic lunch with local and fresh ingredients
- Guided visit to the Iberian Wolf Recovery Center
- Transportation between Cascais and Mafra (roundtrip)
- Bottles of water
- What Is Not Included- Transport to the meeting point