Departure from our kiosk in Olhão, Jardim Patrão Joaquim Lopes, with a local and specialized guide, with a vast knowledge about Olhão.
We visit the vegetable and fish markets, with a small tasting of the fruit/vegetables.
Afterward we walk to the statue of Floripes, where the legend is told, we continue to the church where we go up to the tower, where you can have an amazing view of the typical architecture of the town.
Walk to the most typical neighborhood of Olhão (Barreta), where you can walk through narrow streets and alleys. In here you can fell the real atmosphere and soul of Olhão.
Stop in the statue of the boy with the big eyes and the legend is told, return to the kiosk with a stop at the Caique and it’s explained the importance of this boat to the history of our town and country.
Recommendations: water, comfortable clothes, energy bar or fruit, sun block and sun glasses.
- What Will You Do- Know Olhão as a local.
- See the typical architecture.
- Meet the famous fish market.
- What To Expect- A local experience with an experienced, professional and local guide.
- What Is Included- Ticket to the tower of the church.
- What Is Not Included- Water.
- Any type of extras not discriminated.