On this full day tour on a rib boat departing from Split we are going to visit some of the most amazing attractions of Dalmatia. From Bisevo island, where the Blue cave is located. As well as the Stiniva beach, Hvar island and the Pakleni islands.
We decided to add here one more stop, because only with this rib boat you can enter there (the entrance is ca 5 meters wide). It is well known 160 meters long famous Monk Seal Cave, named after Mediterranean monk seal, that was inhabited here 40 years ago.
This type of boat is ideal for groups, and if you are looking for a small group tour, this will be perfect option for you. Boat is fully covered, with comfortable sofas, maximum 8 people.
– Meeting point time (depending on the month) 07:40 – 07:50
– Boat ride from Split to Vis island 08:00 – 09:15
– Vis island – Komiža, free time off the boat 09:15 – 10:00
– Biševo island – Blue Cave, sigtseeing – off/from the boat 10:00 – 11:00
– Stiniva bay – free time for photos, swimming – from the boat 11:00 – 11:30
– Monk seal cave, time for exploring the cave 11:40 – 12:00
– Budikovac island, Blue lagoon, enjoy swimming- from/off the boat 12:30 – 13:30
– Pakleni island, Palmižana bay, lunch time- off the boat 13:45 – 15:00
– Hvar island, city of Hvar, time for sightseeing- off the boat 15:30 – 17:00
– Transfer to Split 17:00 – 17.10
– Arrival at Split 18:00 – 18:30
- O que você vai fazer- Visit the famous sea caves of Dalmatia, the Blue cave and the Monk Seal Cave
- Free time for lunch and exploring the islands
- Take a swim and enjoy snorkeling on Stiniva beach
- O que está incluido- Bilhetes para a Gruta Azul
- Água engarrafada
- Capitão e anfitrião
- Custos de combustível e manuseio
- Equipamentos de segurança e snorkel
- O que não está incluido- Almoço
- Despesas pessoais