Pick up at 08.00 am at Lobby Hotel Jogjakarta city area.
First, we will visit the magnificent Borobudur temple – the largest Buddhist temple in the world. Be prepared to be amazed at the extraordinary details of the relics around the temple.
When heading back to Jogjakarta, we will pass the salak pondoh plantation. We will also enjoy a traditional Javanese lunch at Saung Apung Timbul Roso, a restaurant with huts built over fishpond, offering quiet and peaceful village ambiance.
Finally, we will proceed to see the beauty of the Merapi Volcano from Kali Adem Village (Jeep is not included). At the evening, transfer back to the hotel.
- What Will You Do1. Pick up at 08.00 am at hotel lobby with private car + including guide
2. Visit The biggest Buddhist Temple : " Borobudur "
3. Lunch at a local restaurant.
4. Enjoy the Lava tour at Merapi Volcano
5. Transfer back to hotel
- What To Expect- Private car including English speaking guide
- Visit Borobudur Temple
- Enjoy lunch with delicious local food
- The last enjoy the Lava Tour at Merapi Volcano
- What Is Included- Lunch 1 x at Local restaurants
- English speaking guide
- Private Transport by air-conditioned vehicle / minivan / coach
- Admission Ticket
- Pick-up & Drop of point : hotel at city area
- What Is Not Included- Tipping for Guide & Driver
- Travel Insurance
- Jeep at Merapi Volcano
- Other expenses not mention above
- Know Before You Go- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals not included and seats unavailable
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible / Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions / No Back Problems / No Expectant Mothers / No Serious Medical Conditions