Custom made for the beach lover, our 10-day Beach Explorer adventure takes you to 3 of the top beach destinations in the Philippines. We start our adventure off in the Philippines’ quintessential island destination, Boracay before heading to the beautiful and unique island of Bohol and finally the icing on the cake, the wild and wonderful Siargao.
Long loved by Filipinos and international travelers alike, the impossibly blue waters and miles of white sand beaches of Boracay keep visitors coming back year after year. Enjoy world class shopping, dining, pubbing and clubbing on the famous White beach, spend a day cruising to the island’s best spots in our fully stocked private banca boat, or hit up one of the island’s many immaculate beaches, or join one of many “Far Out” adventure tours offered by our awesome hosts. Visit the famous chocolate hills, see one of the smallest primates in the world, play like a big kid at the incredible E.A.T. Danao, or enjoy world class world class diving and snorkeling In Bohol. World class surfing is what put Siargao on the map, but that’s not all that’s on offer. Caves, rock pools, waterfalls, lagoons, jungle parties and some of the craziest adventure activities you could imagine await you in this stunning, dramatic tropical island. Sun, sand, salt water and incredible scenery are a plentiful on the 10 Day Island Explorer, an beach lover’s dream vacation.
- What Will You DoDay 1 you will arrive early in the morning at Caticlan airport. Our private transfer will pick you at the airport and take you all the way to our amazing accommodations on Bulabog Beach, Boracay. Our first day in town we get the group acquainted with a welcome dinner and party at our guesthouse, an amazing place with super friendly staff. Day 2 the group hits the open water on our private banca boat with a fully stocked open bar and a group of live traditional drummers for an incredible day of beaches, snorkeling and cliff jumping!! Our last day in town is yours to spend the way you like, with Boracay's bounty of incredible options available.
Day 4 we transfer from Boracay back to the airport in Caticlan. We then fly from Caticlan to Cebu, where we hop the ferry over to Bohol. In Bohol our driver will be waiting to take us to our awesome apartment style accommodations on Panglao Island. It sounds like a long day, but we get there early enough in the afternoon to fit in some snorkeling or a “fun dive”. Our first evening in town we head to the gorgeous Alona Beach for dinner, drinks and the incredible sunset. Day 5 the group embarks on one of the most exciting group activities of the trip. We visit the famous chocolate hills, see some of the smallest primates in the world, cruise down a jungle river on a pontoon boat with lunch and live entertainment, and stop in at the E.A.T. Danao adventure park where you can zip line across a stunning rain forest river canyon, plunge 200m off a cliff on a “superman swing”, try your hand at “root climbing” and more. Day 6 is yours for exploring this beautiful island. The choice is yours of course, but we always recommend trying out the world class snorkeling or diving.
Day 7 we hop the ferry from Bohol back to Cebu and transfer to the airport for our flight to Siargao. Our drivers meet us at the airport in Siargao and take us to our awesome accommodations on the beach. Our first day on the island we get accommodated and enjoy some free time to explore. Day 8 our amazing hosts treat us to one of the most memorable days of the entire trip as we load up our private boats for a day of island hopping, including all of our adult refreshments and a delicious BBQ lunch. Day 9 is another free day where you can use your time learning to surf, plunging into crystal clear lagoons, or soaking up the wild vistas on one of the many picturesque beaches. Our guesthouse also has some pretty wild adventure activities available. Siargao is rugged, beautiful and always a guest favorite.
We hit the road early on day 10, the final day of our adventure. We catch the morning flight from Siargao’s Sayak Airport back to Manila for one last night in the big city. Our hosts in Manila have a special send off celebration planned for us. Say goodbye to the amazing new friends you’ve made over the past 10 days, and prepare yourself for your onward journey.
- What To ExpectBoracay - Most of the action on this gem of an island goes down on the famous White Beach. Dotted with high fashion boutiques, world class dining, hip brew pubs and thumping night clubs White Beach is the place to be in Boracay. A short ride across the island on Bulabog beach is where we set up shop. Home to many boutique hostels, relaxed pubs and restaurants, Bulabog has one of the more laid-back beaches on the island. As well as being one of the great kite boarding beaches in the world, it is also a great place to spend a lazy afternoon sipping drinks on the beach and hanging with your group mates and the friendly locals.
Experience lively luxury on white beach, world class watersports on Bulabog Beach, or unbelievable sunsets on Pukka Beach. Jump off limestone cliffs into stunning emerald waters, or take a trip around the island in a traditional paraw boat. Boracay is a blast and lucky for us our amazing guesthouse partners operate some of the best day trips on the island.
Bohol - With fairy-tale landscapes and creatures, Bohol is perhaps our most unique stop in the Philippines. Not quite as popular as big brother Boracay, but every bit as handsome, Bohol is well known for it’s abundance of white sand beaches and world class snorkeling and diving. If you are thinking of learning to dive, Bohol is one of the very best places you could do so. Dolphin and whale shark tours are also a popular activity during certain times of the year.
Aside from the beautiful beaches and world class diving, Bohol is also famous for their unique scenery and wildlife. The island is home to the famous Chocolate Hills, a network of over 1200 odd cone shaped hills that look a lot like chocolate chips. Bohol is also famous as being one of the last homes to one of the world’s smallest and oddest looking primates. With a tiny body, long boney hands and feet, and a giant head with big bug eyes, the Tarsier is one of the most peculiar creatures you will ever see. Tiny monkeys, giant snakes, majestic sea turtles and the elusive whale shark, oh my! Bohol is an ecological wonderland and a nature lover’s weird dream come to life.
Siargao - Siargao is the Philippines’ surfing equivalent to Hawaii, but without the crowds. With surf ranging from beginner level all the way up to giant offshore breaks, Siargao is a place where surfing can be fun for everyone.
While the waves are what first got people through the door, the mind-blowing scenery, laid back vibes and super friendly locals are what made folks want to hang around and see what else was happening. Stunning tidal pools, hidden lagoons, secret underground rivers, incredible deserted beaches and top-notch island hopping are just a few of the things that round out an unbelievable adventure experience in this wild, rugged and truly unique destination. For people who are lucky enough to visit, Siargao stands out in a big way, not only among the other islands of the Philippines but among all the islands in SE Asia.
- What Is IncludedIncluded
• Welcome Dinner
• Far Out Welcome Package: There’s a trip information guide, a welcome dinner, and a few welcome gifts to keep you comfortable on your Far Out Adventure.
• Not one, but TWO knowledgeable and fun leaders who know the lay of the land and will help make sure you’re having the time of your life, every day of your trip.
• All accommodations during your trip. We’ve scoured our destinations for the best group accommodations available. We always look for the perfect combination of environment, comfort, fun, friendly service and safety.
• All transportation between trip destinations and to included activities.
• At least one Far Out activity in each destination we visit, normally the top “must do” activities. The 10 Day Island Explorer includes the following activities.
• Boracay Boat Adventure/Cliff Jumping (lunch and adult beverages incl)
• Chocolate Hills/E.A.T. Danao Day Adventure
• Siargao Island Hopping Cruise (lunch and adult beverages incl)
- What Is Not IncludedNot Included
• Spending Money: For budgeting tips visit https://faroutadventures.ca/about/your-travel-budget/
• Additional/optional activities
• Travel Visas (30 visa on arrival available for most nationalities arriving by air. Please contact your local Filipino consulate or embassy for more information.)
• Food and beverages (except those mentioned above)
• Transportation for personal/optional activities not included in the tour