Everest Base Camp is premium trekking destination in the world and most desired dream hiking goal among trekkers. Our cautiously designed 17 days itinerary allow you for proper acclimatization process to get real close –up to see Sagarmatha literally meaning “The Head of Earth or Sea” internationally known as Mount Everest. To reach this part of the Himalaya Base Camp within a short period of time, we have devised this short trekking tour itinerary to Hike to Everest Base Camp which runs directly starts and ends at Lukla. The trek to Everest Base Camp also called EBC trek in short form, a very world famous mountain trek, starts after 35 minutes picturesque flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. We follow the Dudh Kosi River valley which climbs up to the Sherpa capital of Namche, a busy market that is a junction for all the trekkers, the local Sherpa and Expeditions en route to the mighty Mt. Everest. All along this part of the trail, villages are interspersed with magnificent forests of rhododendron, magnolia and giant firs. In both the early autumn and late spring, the flowers on this portion of the trek make it the kind of walk you will remember for a long, long time.
From Namche, we trek along a high traversing path where we have our first good views of Everest and then head towards Tengboche Monastery, which is a 2 hour climb. The monastery stands at the height of 3870m in a clearing surrounded by dwarf firs and rhododendrons where Mani Rimdu Festival is held in October/November full moon day. The monastery is structurally located on a ridge top with commanding views of the Everest landscape. The view from this spot, seen to best advantage in the morning, is absolutely mesmerizing and stunning and is rightly deemed to be one of the most magnificent in the world. We also have the opportunity to trek to Kala Patthar (5,554m) from where we can get some awesome views of the Himalayan giants which literally numb your senses with breathless admiration that beholds the eye; and makes up for the lung-bursting climb that took you up there. You soon realize it was absolutely worth it. This also includes fantastic views of the south west face of the colossal Mt. Everest. We then trek down to Everest Base Camp at the foot of the Khumbu ice fall before finally making our way back down to Lukla. We have open booking Everest Base Camp trek package in very completive price for the year 2017 and 2018 spring season.
Unquestionably! Most of the trekkers in the world desire to trek to Everest Base Camp once in lifetime. Everest Base Camp Trek has been exceptionally popular for trekkers since the very first successful expeditions to the Nepalese side of Everest in the 1953 May 29 by Tenzing Norgay Sherpa and Sir Edmund Hillary. This area is famous for its brilliant mountain peaks and the welcoming and friendliness of local people. The region is one of the most well-liked trekking destinations for tourists in Nepal. While many of the routes through the mountains are challenging, there are ample places to rest and enjoy a meal along the way. Trekking is possible in this area the whole year round but spring (March-May) and autumn (Sept –Nov) seasons offer best weather for the trip. Mid spring is a good time to see the hedgerows and trees bursting into blooming Rhododendrons, in particular, adding a spectacular splash of color to the landscape. However, the views are much better in autumn after the summer monsoons have cleared the atmosphere of dust, but the days are shorter and cooler.
Everest Base Camp Trek proposed to fulfill the dream of many people to experience the significant route to the base of the world´s Highest Peak in the World. Our carefully devised itinerary with a number of rest days offers an excellent way to acclimatize securely. On the trip of a lifetime we have learned never to hurry a trip to higher altitude but taking an extra few days makes all the difference to really being able to enjoy your trek. A slow ascent through wonderful Sherpa villages allows us time to enjoy the panorama, wildlife and visit a number of Tibetan Buddhist monasteries, take photos of prayer walls, manis and scenic mountain views. Our trek culminates with a fine opportunity to trek to both Lukla Everest Base Camp, at the elevation of 5380m and the nearby peak of Kala Pattar/5545m for fantastic views of Mount Everest. Our staffs; whose exceptional experience, knowledge and passion for trekking in the Khumbu add a further dimension to this memorable trip. We may have an opportunity to observe Mani Rimdu Festival in Tengboche Monastery which is celebrated during October November full moon and Everest Marathon is held in May 29 every year. We, Wilderness Excursion Pvt Ltd – Nepal based local well reputed adventure trekking company offers best budget package cost and excellent services with experienced Local Sherpa guide for Everest Base Camp Trek.
- What Will You Do- We will take exciting Lukla flights
- Discover Sherpa culture and their life style.
- Amazing Mountain View that you have never seen before.
- Stay and eat lodges during the trek.
- We will visit regions most active Buddhist Monastery at Tengboche.
- Hike Kalapatthar at elevation of 5,545m and Base Camp (5360m)
- What To ExpectYou will experience the exciting Lukla flights and breathing mountain view while boarding, observe the Sherpa culture and their life style, wonderful Mountain View that you have never seen before, we stay and eat lodges whilst in the trek, we will visit regions most active Buddhist Monastery at Tengboche besides other several monasteries in the area. We can hike to Kalapatthar at elevation of 5,545m yo catch the sunset or sunrise, this can very tough getting there but very worth climbing up there. And excursion to Everest Base Camp (5360m) where all the climbers camp during the Everest expedition. The place is full of hundreds of colorful tents pitched mostly in May.
- What Is Included- All airport shuttles by private car or van as per group size.
- 1 Licensed Experienced English speaking Sherpa guide.
- Porters to carry your main pack (weight limit 25kg per porter)
- Accommodation on a twin-sharing basis in guesthouses during the trek.
- All trekking breakfasts during the trek
- Both ways domestic flight from Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu with airport taxes.
- Guide and porter fee and all their expenses.
- Trekking map, First aid kit
- Four season sleeping bag and down jackets to use for trekking.
- All necessary trekking permits and paperwork
- Rescue arrangement, in case of emergency (actual helicopter travel to be covered by your travel insurance
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges etc.
- What Is Not Included- Accommodation, Meals and drinks whilst in Kathmandu.
- Meals and drinks in trekking except breakfast..
- Personal trekking equipment
- International airfare and Nepal Visa fee
- Personal Travel Insurance.
- Personal expenses such as phone calls, laundry, hot shower, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, excess baggage charges
- Drinks and beverages
- Gratuities for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is recommended).