Mountain Rock trek and expedition offers Everest trekking packages like EBC trekking, Chola pass trekking, three high pass trekking, Gokyo lake trekking with renjo la pass trekking. 14 days Everest base camp trek Guided you high altitude sickness friendly itinerary, which means you have less fear to get Acute mountain sickness. Our Ebc trek itinerates have rest day among every 1,000 meters of trekking and it will to trekkers to acclimatized with thin air of Everest region.
The trail gradually takes height till 8 days from Lukla 2800 meters from sea level to Everest base camp height of 5365 meters, so during a trek, you can fell subtropical climate to alpine climates with changes of different vegetation, settlements, and animals. Get through a Namche bazar big town in Khumbu region, where bazar going on twice a week. You can’t imagine all the wood and tin carried by a potter in Namche Bazar and Irish bar, coffee shop, massage center, banks in height of 3428 meters.
The wonder of the Himalayas in the Khumbu region is one of lifetime events with experience of world highest base camp. Small historical Buddhist settlements Tengboche decorated with the biggest monastery and heavenly panoramic views of massive mount Everest, lotse, ama dablam, thamserku, tabuche, khangtenga and many more. View from kalaphatar seems like 360 degrees dramatic artificial with Everest Himalayas range, glaciers, and different peaks.
Our Everest base camp is full board package trekking with permits, guides, potters Both way flight fares, all ground transfer, food and accommodation during a trek on a mountain.
Back all the way down seems so easy and short which will be done in three to four days. Some of the people who have a limit time and do not like to hike down the same way they can choose chopper to fly back from Everest base camp or Gorak Shap. This also another experience to collect a beauteous trip in a lifetime. Who have longtime you can do Everest base trek with Chola pass.
- What Will You Do- Lukla fly in and fly out with stunning mountain views to get Everest base camp world heritage site “sagarmatha National Park”
- Itinerary guided special for AMS (Acute Mountain Sickness)
- The local lifestyle of Sherpa culture and monuments
- Hilary suspension bridge
- Sunrise view of Mount Everest from top of the kalapathar (5545 meters)
- Hygienic meal till the height of 5200 meters
- Namche Bazar, the bustling market town in the heart of Sherpa country.
- Everest Base camp with Khumbu icefall and Khumbu glacier.
- Biggest Buddhist monastery in Everest Region Namche, tengboche, khumjung and pangboche.
- What To ExpectEverest base camp trek gives you the experience to get a touch to the world highest place in a world. Stunning 360 degree views of Himalaya from top of the kalapathar. Best chance to explore Buddhist culture and tradition, explore gateway to Everest base camp Namche Bazar where is the best coffee shop, Irish bar, bazar twice a week.
- What Is Included- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private vehicle
- All your standerd Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Tea House hotel accommodation during the trek
- A highly experienced, helpful and friendly government license holder Guide, his food,accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments, medicine
- Round Trip flight fare Kathmandu - Lukla
- Kathmandu & domestic airport taxes in Kathmandu and Lukla airport for Group and crews
- National Park permits
- TIMS (Trekker's information management System)
- All ground transportation
- All our government taxes
- Official expanse
- What Is Not Included- Your travel insurance (compulsory)
- International air fare
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry
- Personal trekking Equipments
- Gratuities for guide and potter etc
- Know Before You GoAdventure Trekking in Nepal
Festivals and Events in Nepal
Mt. Everest Flight
Nepal Visa and Customs
Social Values in Nepal
Things to know before getting Nepal visa
Trekking Permits and TIMS
World heritage sites in Nepal