Travel through Albania, Macedonia, Kosovo and Montenegro and learn why these countries are part of UNESCO World Heritage List. See how the history and culture has given shape to the development of distinctive styles of architecture.
During this tour you will have the possibility to enjoy the beauty of these cities and countries by staying the whole day and some of them you will see how they look by night.
- What Will You DoDay 1. Tirana
Upon arrival in Albania we explore Tirana and the interesting architecture of the center.
Day 2. Kruja
Know more about it’s rich history and enjoy to local culinary of Marikaj village agritourist center.
Day 3. Berat
Guided visit in Durrës founded in 6 century BC and the Roman Amphitheatre as one of the biggest in Balkans.
Day 4. Berat
Visit Berat, the city of one upon another windows part of UNESCO Heritage List.
Day 5. Vlora
Guided visit in Vlora the city of Independence. Lunch in Llogara N.P where we can enjoy Albanian traditional music as well.
Day 6. Butrint
Guided visit in Butrint archeological center and free time to relax on the beach.
Day 7. Gjirokastra -Përmet
Half day visit to Gjirokastra enlisted as World Heritage site by UNESCO. In the afternoon we travel to Përmet where we taste Albanian traditional dishes.
Day 8. Ohrid Today we travel to Ohrid via Greece where we will have lunch as well.
Day 9. Ohrid
Ohrid is one of the oldest cities of the Balkans, an important center of the Episcopal Church of Rome and Byzantium. Lunch in Saint Naum where we visit the monastery and the church as well.
Day 10. Tetovo -Skopje
Drive to the city of Skopje. On our way will visit Tetovo, an important center of the Bektashi Sect “Arabati Teke”. In the afternoon we tour the city of Skopje, the old bazaar, memorial of Mother Theresa, Aleksander the Great square.
Day 11. Prizren -Gjakova -Deçan
Travel to Kosovo and visit Prizren a beautiful preservation of religious and cultural sites. Then travel to Gjakova and visit Ottoman bazaar. Lunch in a traditional restaurant in Gjakova. Arrive in Deçan and visit the Serbian Orthodox Monastery part of UNESCO.Accommodation in Peja.
Day 12. Kotor -Podgorica -Cetinje -Budva
Travel to Montenegro and visit Kotor enlisted in UNESCO. Visit Podgorica the capital of Montenegro and Cetinje the Royal capital. Accommodation in the coastal city of Budva.
Day 13. Budva -Shkodra
Visit the castle of Budva and old town. Travel to Albania and visit the city of Shkodra on of the most important Albanian cities.
Day 14. Shkodra -Tirana
Breakfast in Shkodra. Visit the castle of Rozafa 4 century BC. Transfer to Mother Theresa Airport. Departure.
- What To Expect- Walk through the city of “thousand steps”
- Admire the city of one thousand and one windows
- Visit the largest site being excavated in Europe
- Be enchanted by the Slavic Jerusalem
- What Is Included- Ccommodation: 3 or 4 star hotel HB , 2 night in Tirana, 2 nights in Berat, 2 nights in Saranda, 1 night in Pëmet, 2 nights in Ohrid, 1 night in Skopje, 1 night in Peja, 1 night in Budva, 1 night in Shkodër, so in total 13 nights HB .
- Meals included: 8 lunches, 5 dinners
- Transport: 14 days by minibus.
- Tour guide: 14 days.
- Assistance: by our agency during all days of stay in the region.
- What Is Not Included- 130 euro per single supplement
- Everything else that is not mentioned above.