Day 01: Your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport and transfer to hotel, orientation program at 5:00 pm. At evening welcome dinner with cultural program. Overnight at hotel. (D)
Day 02: Morning Yoga class then after breakfast guided Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu by private vehicle. Overnight at hotel (BB)
Day 03: Kathmandu to approx. 3 hours’ drive to rafting starting point Charaudi 85 KM and do raft for about 3 hours and overnight at Manakamana Valley Resort. (B.L.D)
Day 04: After breakfast Hike to Manakamana Temple or by Cable car (Cable car is optional) to see the view of Mt. Manaslu and drive to Chitwan approx. 3 hours by tourist bus, transfer to hotel, Welcome drinks, Evening walk and Tharu cultural show. Overnight at Hotel Holy Himalaya. (B.L.D)
Day 05: Morning breakfast and Elephant Back Safari, Jungle walk, Canoeing trip, Tharu village visit, bird watching. Overnight at hotel. (B.L.D)
Day 06: After breakfast drive to Nayapul 6-7 hours via Pokhara. Half an hour walk to Birethati. Overnight at Guest House. (BB)
Day 07: Trek to Ulleri (1500m) 4-5 hours. Overnight at Guest House (B.B)
Day 08: Trek to Ghorepani (2800m), 5-6 hrs, through stunning jungle path. Overnight at Guest House. (B.B)
Day 09: Early morning Hiking to Poonhill to see Sunrise and Mountain View, panoramic view of 10 different peaks. Trek back to guest house. After breakfast trek to Tadapani (2700m) 4-5 hrs. Overnight at Guest House (B.B)
Day 10: Trek to Jhinu (where you can have a natural Hotspring bath). Overnight at Guesthouse. (B.B)
Day 11: Trek to Tolka via Landruk and drive back to Pokhara. Overnight at hotel (B.B)
Day 12: Sightseeing in Pokhara OR boating and hiking to Peace Pagoda. Overnight at hotel (BB)
Day 13: After breakfast drive back to Kathmandu by bus or by flight (flight is optional). Overnight at hotel (B.B)
Day 14: Morning Yoga class. After breakfast transfer to airport for your departure. (B)
- What Will You Do14 Days Nepal Trip in the Heart of Annapurna with Rafting, Jungle Safari and Yoga is strongly claimed to be the one and only a special trip which not only satisfies your eyes with the stunning beauty of nature, it also entirely heals you through a spiritual journey like yoga and meditation.
As it is easy to type of trip offered to all types of people of different ages, they can enjoy the true nature in the majestic Himalaya Annapurna's foothill.
Besides, we have more attractions which are Whitewater Rafting in Trisuli River where you will have the heavenly pleasure and Jungle Safari in Chitwan National Park with various flora and fauna.
- What To Expect- Entry-Easy level trek in the majestic Himalaya Annapurna's foothill.
- Share the inspiring knowledge with Nepalese people and Buddhist Monks.
- Makes a terrific gift to the adventure seeking person in your life.
- Experienced local guide bestows knowledge on Nepali culture and traditions.
- Meditate and participate in yoga classes.
- Scenery beauty of Annapurna.
- Jhinu Hot Spring.
- Whitewater rafting in Trishuli River.
- Jungle safari in Chitwan National Park.
- What Is Included- Airport pickup & drop off.
- Three-star category hotel in Kathmandu in twin sharing bed and breakfast basis.
- Accommodation in Tented camp.
- Meals, accommodation insurance, and other expenses of trekking crew.
- All activities and meals (B.L.D) in Chitwan and Rafting.
- Necessary Rafting equipment (Helmet, Life Jacket, Paddle...).
- Simple accommodation in lodge with breakfast during the trek.
- Necessary permit, TIMS, and National Park fees.
- Necessary equipment during the trek [Sleeping Bag, Duffle Bag].
- Welcome dinner with Live music.
- Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Phedi- Pokhara (Private transportation).
- 2-morning yoga class.
- All Government taxes, VAT, and service charge.
- What Is Not Included- Personal equipment and clothing.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu, Pokhara, and trekking days. (Meal cost about $4 - $7 dollar per item depending on place where you eat).
- City sightseeing entry fee in Kathmandu (entrance fee cost NPR 400+250+1000) and flight fare US$ 120 PP (if clients prefer to fly Pokhara-Kathmandu).
- Any other activities or items not mentioned in the itinerary.