Days 0 : Free Airport pick up service to the customer.
Arriving at Kilimanjaro/ Arusha Airport.Your guide will assist you with your luggage and transfer you to the organized lodge or Hotel for you.
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire National Park
You will be picked up at your hotel in Arusha/ Moshi at 0800hrs and transferred to the Tarangire National Park to start off your game viewing experience in this magnificent park which is famous for its large collection of baobab trees, spectacular large mammal population and variety of bird species, not to mention one of the largest concentration of elephants in the country. After your tour around the park, you will be transferred to lodge where you will be spending the night.
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha
You will depart the lodge at around 06:00hrs and head to the Ngorongoro Crater for your final game drive. The crater is not only the largest unbroken caldera in the world but it is also one of the new 7 natural wonders of Africa.The Ngorongoro conservation Area supports vast variety of animals, which include herds of wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, eland, warthog, hippo and giant African elephants. Another big draw card to this picturesque national park is its dense population of predators, which include lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs and the ever-elusive leopard, which sometimes requires a trained eye to spot. A large number of flamingos, hippos and other water birds can usually been seen here. After your morning game drive, you will take a break to enjoy your packed lunch at the Hippo Pool Picnic site. After lunch, you will be transferred back to Arusha/ Moshi for dinner and Overnight or airport drop off.
In the afternoon you will be transferred to curio shops where you can grab some souvenirs to take back home with you.
- What To Expect- 3 game drives
- Observe the Big Five in Ngorongoro
- A chance to view leopards, lion, cheetah and other big cats in Serengeti
- Services of an English-speaking driver / guide
- Transport in a 4WD vehicle with pop-up roof
- 2 nights' accommodation included
- 3 daily meals included
- What Is Included- All Park fees
- All activities
- All accommodation
- All Camping equipment
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation
- All Taxes/VAT
- All Round trip airport transfer
- All Meals (3 meals a day)
- Drinking water and Wine
- Free Day tour on Request
- Airport pickup and Drop-off
- What Is Not Included- All things of personal nature
- Gratuities for driver Guide and safari cook
- Travel insurance
- International flights
- Know Before You Go- Group safari (max 6 persons in pop up roof 4X4 vehicle)
- Starting point and ending point: Arusha
- Children policy: the minimum age of five years old are allowed to join the safari