Our cruises commence with a welcome tea or coffee, after which we travel out into the sheltered shallows of Port Phillip Bay to embark on an exciting once in a lifetime adventure.
Arriving at Chinaman’s Hat where you can put your newfound skills into action, this is a local spot where the ever-curious Australian Fur Seals are waiting to share their underwater world with you. Chinaman’s Hat is a man made structure built just for the Seals! Offering shallow water snorkelling and beautiful white sand seabed, this area has a maximum depth of 4mts.
Once the dolphins are located we ready into groups of 10 people and prepare to entre the water, floating on the waters surface your guides will try to entice the dolphins to spend time with our group, where they swim beneath you and often circle swimmers looking at you and showing off their amazing abilities. Every swim is unique and the time we spend with the dolphins varies. It must be appreciated that they are completely wild and the interactions are on the animals’ terms. We advise you to understand there are not guarantees or refunds, if we do not see dolphins on your tour you are welcome to come back for free within 3 months.
Dolphin guarantee – if you don’t see dolphins on your tour come back for free anytime within 3 months.
Our cruises also include a snorkel with the Sea Dragons. These prehistoric looking sea horses are unique to our area and closely related to the famous leafy sea dragons these spectacular animals are Victoria’s Marine emblem.
We strive to achieve an experience that is truly a breathtaking adventure – and one you will never forget!
- What Is Included• Luxury purpose built boat,
• Premium wildlife snorkeling activities,
• Amazing photo opportunities,
• All snorkeling equipment including full length wetsuits,
• Morning or Afternoon refreshments, drinks and snacks
• On board hot showers,
• Undercover Seating,
• Limited group/small group tour,
• Sunscreen, and self serve refreshments,
• Guided activities by qualified naturalists,
• Self serve premium tea selection, coffee and hot Chocolate,
• Dolphin guarantee – if you don’t see dolphins on your tour come back for free!
- What Is Not IncludedSwimming tours do not cater for people with no swimming ability, all guests are required to have basic swimming ability as a minimum.
Tours are weather dependent and rely on suitable safe conditions. All our tours are operated on the basis of interacting with wild animals. We ask that you appreciate that they are completely wild and are not trained to interact with people. Our tours operate on a high 85% success rate of swimming and interacting with the Dolphins however we cannot guarantee them on every tour. Should you not see them you are welcome to come back any time within 3 months of your last tour for free, sorry we cannot provide refunds.