The Tanzania Camping Safari to Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater will take you through the majestic Serengeti National Park, the endless plains holding a dense population of wildlife and birdlife. Then, you’ll continue to Ngorongoro Crater, the fabulous territory for Big Five animals. It is the best opportunity to experience the abundant wildlife in its natural habitat in great ecosystems. This is the best option to explore both Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater.
This safari experience will eventually turn your dream into reality with lifetime travel memories in the African wilderness. It is high time to relax on your 4×4 Safari Jeep and enjoy the magnificent wildlife and sceneries of unforgettable Tanzania. Along the Tanzania Camping Safari to Serengeti and Ngorongoro you will spend two nights in the following campsites:
Seronera Campsite is located in the Central Serengeti National Park. Seronera Campsite is one of the most famed campsites in Africa for animal encounters. This campsite is neither guarded nor fenced, animals will pass through the campsite at night on their nocturnal wanderings. Fire camps will make sure to chase predators at night. Your experience in this campsite will be authentic and close to nature. During your stay you will have sleeping mats and sleeping bags in the basic tents and access to the outside bathroom and shower.
Simba Campsite is located in Ngorongoro Conservation Area and it lies on the very rim of the crater with an excellent view across the caldera. A fantastic sunrise over the crater rim opposite makes a fine breakfast scene. Often there are elephants wandering around the camp. Facilities at Simba Campsite are basic but this is more than made up for by the atmosphere of this camp in the clouds. During your stay you will have sleeping mats and sleeping bags in the basic tents and access to the outside bathroom and shower. This camp is guarded by conservation rangers for security purpose.
Twiga Lodge and Campsite is located at MtowaMbu, one and a half hour drive from Arusha town. Its extensive facilities and beautiful setting has made Twiga a very popular stopover along the route to many Northern Circuit tourist attractions. The camp has for more than 200 campers, as well as budget-tent facilities with outdoor bathrooms.
- What To Expect- Guarantees that you will see the Big 5 as its highly aimed at the safari experience.
- Sleeping in public campsite in a tent
- Chances to witness lions, giraffe, cheetah, zebra, wildebeest, and elephants
- Long drive in the Park
- Learn some few swahili words from your guide
- What Is Included- All entry fees and guiding fees
- All taxes and VAT
- Camping equipment’s
- Sleeping bags
- Camping fees
- Accommodation during safari
- Breakfasts, lunches, and dinner
- Conservation fee
- Guided game drives
- Service of experienced driver
- Service of experienced guide
- The driver's salary and allowances
- Airport pick-up and drop off
- Bottled of water daily
- Driver's salary and allowances
- Daily meals as per itinerary
- Wi-Fi on board during game drive.
-Transport 4x4 Safari Jeep with pop up roof
- What Is Not Included- All visa
- International Flights airfare
- Travel insurance
- Extras at the lodges
- Gratuities to the driver, guide and cook