The Golden Triangle is so called because of the triangular shape formed by the locations of New Delhi, Agra and Rajasthan on a map.
The trips usually start in Delhi moving south to the site of Taj Mahal at Agra, then west, to the desert landscapes of Rajasthan. It is normally possible to do the trip by coach or private journey through most tour operators.
The Golden Triangle is now a well traveled route providing a good spectrum of the country’s different landscapes. The circuit is about 720 km by road. Each leg is about 4 to 6 hours of drive.
- What Will You DoDay 01: Arrive Delhi from your Country
Today you arrive at Delhi International Airport. On arrival you will be greeted with Traditional Indian Welcome by our company representative and provided escorted transfer to your pre-booked hotel. You will be provided the assistance at the time of check-in to your hotel. Rest of the day will be free after the long International flight journey to relax and accumulate to begin your famous Golden Triangle Tour from next day. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 02: Delhi City Tour + Rickshaw Ride
Morning after breakfast you will be taken for the combined sightseeing of New & Old Delhi to visit the Birla Temple, Red Fort, Jama Mosque (Rickshaw Ride Here), Raj Ghat, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple and Qutab Minar. Then you will be driven pass through the important Government Buildings like India Gate, Parliament House of India, President Palace and Diplomatic Area. Evening you will be provided free to explore the local markets of Delhi to see the local life. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 03: Delhi to Agra
Morning after breakfast you will be driven to the City of Taj – Agra. On arrival check-in to your pre-booked hotel. Evening free for independent activities. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 4: Agra City Tour
Morning after breakfast you will be taken for the sightseeing tour of Agra to visit the World Famous Monument of Love – Taj Mahal, built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of her beloved wife Mumtaj Mahal after her death. Followed by the Agra Fort to see its Deewan–E–Aam, Deewan–E–Khas & Moti Masjid. Rest of the time will be provided at leisure for personal activities. you will be driven for the Pink City of Rajasthan – Jaipur. En-route you will visit the Ghost City – Fatehpur Sikri to see the Sikri Fort, Buland Darwaza, Kali Temple and White Marble Shrine of Sufi Saint Salim Chishty who blessed Emperor Akbar with a son. Continue your drive to Jaipur. Overnight stay at your hotel in Jaipur.
Day 5: Jaipur City tour
Morning after breakfast Drive to Jaipur. After check in you will be taken for the sightseeing tour of Jaipur, to start with famous Amer Fort. Then you will also visit the City Palace & Museum, Palace of Winds, Observatory and Water Palace.
Day 6: Jaipur City Tour
Morning after breakfast you will be taken to sightseeing like Monkey Temple, Elephant Farm.
- What Is Included- Assistance on arrival / departure by our representative.
- Accommodation for 06 Nights in the three/four star/Heritage Mansions, Home stays
- Daily breakfast at you’re all the hotels.
- Air-Conditioned Deluxe Vehicle for the entire tour program.
- English Speaking local tour guides in each city for sightseeing.
- Government applicable service tax.
- All taxes, parking, fuel charges, state tax, inter state ax, driver allowance etc.
- What Is Not Included- Any kind of personnel nature of expenses like tip, laundry, drinks, phone calls etc.
- Any Camera, Video Camera fees or any portage.
- Entrance fees of all the mentioned monuments in our program.
- Any extra cost which occurs due to unforeseen circumstances like Political Strike, Road Jam, natural disaster, flight / train / speed boat delay or cancelation etc, as these are beyond our control but we will provide you Our all the help to find the best solution for your problem.
- Any International or Domestic Airfare, Visa Fee, Travel Insurance Cost.
- Any other services which is not committed above.
- Know Before You Go- Entrance tickets of all Monuments
- Elephant activity and cooking class are extra if you want to do you can book it in advance with us.