Day 01 – Delhi Arrival
Arrival at Indira Gandhi International Airport, meet and greet by our representative. Later assistance and transfer to hotel immediate occupancy.
Day 2 – Delhi Sightseeing
After breakfast at hotel you may proceed to City tour of capital of INDIA. Delhi city is divided into two parts Old Delhi and New Delhi. Old Delhi has all the monuments which were built by Mughals and comes under the category of ancient monuments. New Delhi is newly urbanized part and has beautiful buildings. On this tour, you will be taken to India Gate, QutubMinar, Red Fort, Rashtrapati Bhawan, Lotus Temple, and Chandni Chowk. These are the must-visit places of Delhi. Other than these, Akshardham Temple is emerging up as the top tourist place in Delhi. Also, don’t forget to taste the street food in Chandni Chowk. Overnigth at hotel.
Day 3 – Delhi to Agra + Taj Mahal and Fort Visit
Breakfast at hotel, then after drive to Agra and check-in to hotel. Later in the afternoon enjoy the visit of magnificent Taj Mahal – one of the Seven Wonders of the World surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. 20,000 men labored for over 17 years to build this memorial to Shah Jahan’s beloved wife. Also visit the Agra Fort – the rusty and majestic red-sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 – Agra city and Ranthambore
Get up early to chase the Sunbeams over the TajMahal. Watching TajMahal at the time of Sunrise could be the best moment of your life. Catch the glimpses of it and move forward towards Ranthambore. Check-in to the hotel in Ranthambore, Overnight at hotel.
Day 5 – Ranthambore Safari and Jaipur
After breakfast, reach the Ranthambore National Park to enjoy a tiger safari. Ranthambore is perhaps the best place in the world if you want to see a tiger freely roaming in its natural habitat. There is much more in the park for wildlife enthusiasts. If you are lucky enough, you will surely see a tiger crossing your jeep. Later, check into your hotel and drive to Jaipur. Upon arrival, check into your hotel for and overnight at hotel.
Day 6 – Jaipur Sightseeing
Breakfast at hotel, then after proceed to Amber – The Old Capital of the Jaipur Rulers, Here you can Amer Fort Mughal and Rajasthan Architecture . Afternoon enjoy the visit of Palace of Wind (Hawa Mahal), Jai Singh’s Astronomical Observatory and City Palace. Overnight at hotel.
Day 7 – Back to Delhi
After breakfast drive to delhi with thousands of memories, this will be the sweet end of this Golden Triangle Tour with Wildlife. You will be the drop back at the airport or any yours desired location.
- What Will You DoWe will pick your up from the airport in Delhi, our company representative will meet and greet you. Later on you will be transferred by us to your pre-booked in Delhi. Later you will do full day Delhi sightseeing and enjoy overnight stay in Delhi.
Next day you will be transfer to Agra by using your private car and after check into the hotel, you will enjoy the guided you tour of Agra highlights including Taj Mahal(If next day is not Friday) otherwise you will enjoy Taj Mahal sunrise on the next day.
On the next day and after breakfast and check out drive towards Ranthambore National Park there you enjoy Tiger Safari and overnight stay here.
Next day Drive to Jaipur for 2 nights covering Jaipur tour with your guide you will be transferred back to Delhi.
- What To Expect- You will visit the major highlights of Delhi, Agra, Ranthambore National Park and Jaipur cities with your tour guide.
- This will be a private tour just for you by using your chauffeur driven car and three star hotel accommodation for six nights.
- What Is Included- Assistance on arrival/departure
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Government approved tour guide at all cities
- All government Taxes
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Canter Safari in Ranthambore National Park
- 1 water bottled per person during tour
- What Is Not Included- Entrance tickets to the monuments
- Any item specifically not mentioned in the include column