Explore the Whitsundays islands by jet ski on this adventure-filled tour. Zoom past coves and white sandy beaches and learn about this UNESCO-listed site from your guide.
This fantastic new tour will satisfy your thirst for adventure jetskiing away from the crowds to the very exclusive mainland resort of Paradise Cove.
Jetski to Paradise Cove and enjoy a cool drink and a tropical brunch before spoiling yourself in the resort pool, go for a paddleboard or just relax.
Once invigorated, prepare to hang on as the adventure reignites on the return journey.
- What Is Included- Approximately 2 hours of exhilarating jetskiing
- Tropical brunch and an hour relaxing at Paradise Cove Resort
- Informative and entertaining commentary by qualified tour guide
- Sea turtles, dugongs, seabirds and seasonal humpback whales (July – September) are often encountered on tours
- All riding apparel including lifejackets, rash tops/thermal tops, wetsuit shorts, polarised sunglasses, riding hats and sunscreen provided
- All photos of your tour provided free of charge on Facebook
- Free courtesy bus pick up and drop off within Airlie Beach area
- What Is Not Included- Any personal items, such as sunscreen, towel and camera
- TransfersWe can pick you up and drop you off in your accommodation in Airlie Beach. If needed, please contact us in advance to provide your address.
*** Please notice, pickup and drop-off services are not available from Hamilton Island or other Whitsunday Island Resorts.