Our walk starts at the Lustgarten gardens in front of the Berlin Cathedral. Walking from there we will be surprised with the two Berlins, so different and so complementary at the same time: the medieval and primitive Berlin with the Church of Mary, and the Communist Berlin with its famous television tower in the background.
In the part of Old Berlin we will visit the emblematic streets of the District of San Nicolás (Nikolaiviertel) and we will discover the history behind the beautiful fountain of Neptune.
Once in the center of Berlin, we will see the iconic Alexanderplatz, which in its day was the most important square of the German Democratic Republic for its buildings of Soviet architecture.
From there we will take the subway to the Zoologister Garten, the heart of West Berlin where the Church of Remembrance is located, whose appearance and history continue to impact today.
Our Berlin Night Tour ends at the famous Potsdamer Platz, one of the most modern areas of the capital due to its architecture of the 21st century, where we will be fascinated by the multicolored lights of the Sony Center while we enjoy a refreshing German beer.
- What To Expect- Why did the citizens prevent the demolition of the Kaiser Wilhelm Church?
- How many thousands of animals live in the Berlin Zoological Garden?
- How many houses in the neighborhood of San Nicolás are original of the time?
- What area is known as the "Little Manhattan of Berlin"?
- What Is Included- Drink at the end of the tour
- Guided walking tour in Spanish