Meet your instructor: Etienne, 25, former double champion competitor on the Basque coast, coastal lifeguard and independent surf instructor in the Basque Country.
Do you want to initiate yourself to a new discipline, to feel new sensations in an exceptional environment?
Do you want to get out of your usual routine and spend a pure moment of escape in a friendly and sharing atmosphere?
Join me, we’re going to have a good time!
Available from 6 to 12 people, this surf initiation is perfect for groups of friends, large families with children, business seminars, birthdays and EVG / EVJF, where the course will be free for the groom or the ).
Your instructor will make you discover the practice of surfing or help you push your limits for the more seasoned on different beaches, different places that will blow your eyes.
The place and the schedules of the courses are fixed “the day before for the next day ” according to the sea conditions, the tides and the level of the pupils to adapt as well as possible the practice of surfing from day to day for all.
You will therefore have the opportunity to surf on different beaches and discover new settings.
All the equipment, boards and suits, is included in the reservation, come with only your smile and your motivation!
For all requests of less than 6 people, go to my other formula “Private lessons of surf initiation in the Basque Country “.
For reservations greater than 8 people, a second monitor will be in the water with us to make two homogeneous groups.
- What Will You DoLearning and pedagogy revolve around different points depending on the level of students:
- Presentation of the discipline
- Presentation of the environment and the conditions of the day
- Discovery of bodysurf
- Work on sand: lying down + straightening technique
- Work in the water: discovery of the oar and gliding sensations + recovery on the board and gliding upright
Let 's have fun!
- What Is Included- Boards and combinations
- Professional instructor
- What Is Not Included- Food and drinks
- Know Before You Go- Surfing is a demanding sport but the equipment is there to help you. You do not need any special physical condition.
- The courses depend on the weather conditions (swell, wind, tides), they can therefore be shifted to another time than that reserved on the site for a perfect adaptation. You will be aware of everything (place and time) the day before the course.
- They can also be canceled in the event of bad conditions, in which case the reimbursement is total.
- The guide can accept children from 6 years old in the lesson only if they can swim.