A Minivan private tour Explore and enjoy beautiful places in Bosnia and Montenegro. This tour starts and finishes in Tivat (Montenegro) and will take 8 days (7 nights). Planned distance of this tour is 830 km.
During this off season 8 days tour we are going to explore 2 fascinating countries, Montenegro and Bosnia and Herzegovina. We will pick you up in Tivat, a coastal town with an airport, in southwest Montenegro.
Within this tour we will visit the fortified UNESCO town Kotor, the country’s finest town, Perast in the center of the Bay of Kotor, the charming Trebinje, the perfect off the beaten path destination. There we will visit one of many wineries and the famous Tvrdoš Monastery and on our way to Mostar, a UNESCO city, we will show you the Stolac fortress, the historical Dervish monastery located in Blagaj, and another old monastery partially built in a cave. We will visit Kravica waterfalls, a natural beauty, Pocitelj, another fortified town, built in the 13th century; we will walk in the multicultural Sarajevo, the lively capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
In Montenegro, we will visit the famous Ostrog monastery built along the vertical cliff, and another one with unusual frescos located in a cave; we will stroll the gorgeous streets of Bar’s ancient town, and before we finish our tour in Tivat, we will meet the vibrant coastal town of Budva, full of many narrow streets surrounded by stone walls.
This tour starts and finishes in Tivat (Montenegro) and will take 8 days (7 nights). Planned distance of this tour is 830 km. Overall, with this tour you will visit 2 UNESCO World Heritage sites and few places that are currently in the UNESCO Tentative List.
We practice the Slow Tourism philosophy. That means that we work our tours at a pace that allows our clients to have a more authentic experience and a true exploration of each destination we visit. We dismiss the stress, the rush, the tight schedules and the crazy running from spot to spot, specially related to bus travel package tours for large groups.
We accept 5 people maximum for this tour. This tour is available whole year round.
- What Will You DoThis tour starts and finishes in Tivat (Montenegro).
Day 1: Kotor medieval old town (UNESCO World Heritage site), Kotor fortress, Perast coastal town; accommodation in Trebinje
Day 2: Tvrdoš monastery, Zavala cave, Stolac fortress; accommodation in Mostar
Day 3: Međugorje pilgrimage center, Kravica waterfall, Počitelj fortress; accommodation in Mostar
Day 4: Sarajevo historical center, Sarajevo cathedral, Sarajevo free time; accommodation in Sarajevo
Day 5: Nikšić cathedral, Nikšić fortress, Nikšić free time; accommodation in Nikšić
Day 6: Ostrog monastery, Podgorica cathedral, Podgorica free time; accommodation in Podgorica
Day 7: Dajbabe monastery, Bar ancient settlement; accommodation in Bar
Day 8: Budva historical center, Tivat free time; return to Tivat (Montenegro)
Planned distance of this tour: 830 km.
- What Is Included- Transport with driver
- Transport in van with air conditioner
- Tour director all time with you
- Transportation for your group only, no foreigners
- Accommodation in *** hotels or pensions
- Accommodation in double rooms
- Accommodation with breakfast only
- Accommodation always with internet (provided by property)
- English spoken driver and tour director
- What Is Not Included- Lunch and dinner
- Accommodation in single rooms
- Hotel tourist tax
- Professional local tour guide
- Entry fees and tickets
- Flights tickets
- Ferry tickets
- Travel insurance
- Country visas
- Know Before You Go- This is a private tour. Only your group will participate.
- The maximum capacity of the tour is 5 people per group.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people; the prices shown are for 2 people.
- This tour is available for solo travelers as well. Please contact us for details.
- We provide for this tour a special discount for pensioners (seniors citizens).
- This tour (same as the other tours we offer) is available in English and Spanish.
- During the tour is included breakfast only. As a rule, we are going to stay in each place of accommodation only 1 night, so it makes no sense to pay there for lunch and dinner. Instead of that, let's enjoy local cuisine.
- Transportation is in a minivan with air conditioner and English speaking driver. Feel free to ask to stop whenever you need, for a nice image or some snack.
- Transfers- We will pick you up at any hotel or place, in or around Tivat.
- Drop off is the same as pick up, or upon request in another place.
- Transportation in a minivan with air conditioner and English speaking driver.
- Feel free to ask to stop whenever you need, for a nice view, photo op or a snack.