An afternoon amongst the boutique vineyards and splendid alpine scenery of Central Otago. Visit 4 premium vineyards over 2 contrasting wine regions, learn about the wine and pioneering history and visit the Historic Precinct of Old Cromwell. Includes a delightful shared platter lunch and a glass of wine with lunch.
- What Will You Do- Visit 4 vineyards located in 2 contrasting sub-regions
- Stunning drive through the rugged Kawarau Gorge, Gibbston and Bannockburn
- View the original AJ Hackett bungy bridge and take a stroll through the historic precinct of OId Cromwell town
- Enjoy knowledgeable guides with fascinating commentary on wine, local sights and early history of Central Otago
- What To Expect- Tour offers complimentary pick-up and drop-off service
- Complimentary bottled water onboard
- Maximum of 12 guests per tour creating enough atmosphere to be sociable and small enough to be interactive.