The river cruise will take you to astonishing sights such as the House of Parliament, the Basilica and the Great Market Hall on the Pest side and the Buda Castle, the Fisherman’s Bastion and the Gellért Bath on the opposite side of the river.
Take in the magnificent view as you sail under the Chain Bridge, the Elisabeth and the Liberty Bridge among many other iconic architecture bridging the two shores of the river.
Sample some of the unique wines of the most famous Hungarian wine regions with classics such as the popular Tokaji wine. You will be served 7 different vinos throughout the tour so prepare for an unforgettable journey for your palate as well!
As you are served, the attentive hostesses will share the most important knowledge about each of the samples and you will be served nibbles to bring out the taste of each respective type.
- What Will You Do- Experience the beautiful colors above the Danube, the river that connects 7 European countries and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- In the 1,5 hours of cruising beneath the 6 bridges of downtown Budapest, you will be able to try out a wide variety of wines on our ship
- What To Expect- Our program is a unique mixture of wine tasting and sightseeing
- Tastings of 7 different types of wine
- 90 minutes long cruise
- At 19:00 and 22:00 live music entertainment
- What Is Included- 90 minutes cruise
- List of wines to taste:
* Tokaji Furmint Grand Selection 4cl
* Hilltop Premium Merlot
* Juhász Blue Frankish Rosé
* Bodri Szekszárdi Civilis Cuvée
* Bárdos Pincészet Pinot Grigio
* Tokaji Szamorodni Sweet 4cl
* Tokaji Aszu 3 Puttonyos 4cl