Fom Seville start the 1.5-hour drive to Cordoba. On the way, pass Carmona, a beautiful small place in the countryside of Andalusia which makes for stunning views. It holds great history as many civilizations have lived there and have left a visible mark.
In the 10th century, Cordoba was the biggest city of Europe, having nearly 500,000 inhabitants. It was home to Romans, Moors and many other civilizations. Explore Cordoba as your guide tells you stories and facts about this beautiful city. The historic centre was declared a world heritage site by UNESCO in 1984. The Roman Bridge, Torre de la Calahorra, the streets of the Jewish Quarter, the Synagogue, the Sotos of Albolaifa are just some of the few attractions you will see during the tour. Visit the mosque, which remains to this day an important gem of Islamic art. Inside the mosque, visitors may have a complete audio guide in whatever language they require so that they can get a real sense of their surroundings.
After the walking tour, you will have some free time to have lunch, go shopping and enjoy the endless beauty of the city of Cordoba before heading back to Seville.
- What To Expect- Learn about history, enjoy the views and breath fresh air. Travel by minivan and walk all along.
- Travel from Seville to Cordoba city stopping on the way in Carmona - a small beautiful place full of history and amazing views.
- What Is Included- Driver/ professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Walking tour
- Entrance fees to the monuments
- Pickup and drop-off services
- What Is Not Included- Food and drinks
- TransfersPlease contact the local service provider for pick-up and drop off details.
There are fixed pick up and drop off points in Seville.
If you wish to be picked up or dropped off at a different location, you will need to pay an extra of €15 each way.