Be picked up from your accommodations in Seville in the morning and start the 1.5-hour drive to Cordoba. On the way, pass Carmona town, a beautiful small place in the countryside of Andalusia which makes for stunning views. It holds great history as many civilizations have lived there and have left a visible mark.
In the 10th century, Cordoba was the biggest city of Europe, having nearly 500,000 inhabitants. It was home to Romans, Moors and many other civilizations. Explore Cordoba as your guide tells you stories and facts about this beautiful city. The historic centre was declared a world heritage site by UNESCO in 1984. The Roman Bridge, Torre de la Calahorra, the streets of the Jewish Quarter, the Synagogue, the Sotos of Albolaifa are just some of the few attractions you will see during the tour. Visit the mosque, which remains to this day an important gem of Islamic art. Inside the mosque, visitors may have a complete audio guide in whatever language they require so that they can get a real sense of their surroundings.
After the walking tour, you will have some free time to have lunch, go shopping and enjoy the endless beauty of the city of Cordoba before heading back to Seville.
- What Will You DoYou will travel from Seville to Cordoba city stopping on the way in Carmona - a small beautiful place full of history and amazing views.
- What To ExpectExpect to learn about history, enjoy the views and breath fresh air. Travel by minivan and walk all along.
- What Is IncludedDriver/ professional guide
Live commentary on board
Entrance fees to the monuments
Hotel pickup and drop-off service
- What Is Not IncludedFood and drinks
- TransfersIn order to schedule pickups you must provide Address/Name of accomodation in Seville.
Hotel pickups commence approximately between 8:00-9:00 am. Exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation. Please, provide contact information as complete as possible.
Pickup point will be at your hotel or an accessible place nearby if not possible.