This 2-hour Dinner Cruise adventure takes you beneath 6 bridges of Budapest while introducing you to sights such as the mighty House of Parliament, the Chain Bridge, the Buda Castle and the Fisherman’s Bastion up on the Hill of Buda and the Gellért mountain crowned by the majestic Citadella.
Explore these breath-taking locations while sitting comfortably in a floating restaurant and sampling any or all of the Hungarian gastro specialties that are considered “must haves” in Hungary. Discover the taste of the much talked about Gulyas soup and grab a bite from the famous Hortobágy pancake as you are being serenaded by a Hungarian stringed quartet.
The live music is provided by four members of the award-winning Rajkó Folk Orchestra playing local and international favorites. The band includes a truly special Hungarian virtuoso folk instrument, the cimbalom to bring that extra uniqueness into the atmosphere.
Once you feel like there are no more desserts there is to try from the buffet table you can head up to the open balconies of the boat with your complimentary drink in your hand to experience Budapest at night becoming a true dreamlike vision with its astonishing illuminations on the bridges and each sight by the riverbank.
- What Will You Do- Discover Budapest from a different view, enjoy the traditional meals and on the balcony watch the sunset with your drink in your hand!
- The best possible way to experience the city in its full glory is with a cruise on the Danube separating it into two parts.
- What To Expect- The capital of Hungary is a diverse city in several meanings of the word. You can experience a wide variety of architectural styles from various times of history blending into one coherent symphony of the cityscape.
- The contrast between the two parts of Budapest largely contributes to why it is being called the Pearl of the Danube. The hilly Buda region with its historical locations and stunning natural attractions opposite the flat, more urban Pest side creates an atmosphere one can’t help but feel devoted.
- What Is Included- 2-hour long cruise on the Danube
- Live Music
- Welcome drink and two further drinks
- Open Buffet Dinner (see the menu at the FAQ)
- What Is Not Included- Guide
- Transfers1.Be ready at the reception of your accommodation- 30-40 MINUTES PRIOR- to the start of your activity and please note that the exact time of your pick up is based on the traffic and the popularity of the service on the selected date
2.In case you are staying in an accommodation without a reception desk, please wait outside of your accommodation for your chauffeur.
3.In order you would not like to use the drop off service we are not able to provide a partial refund for the drop off part of the service.
4.Keep your phone charged andturned on, on the day of your activity. In case your phone does not have coverage in Hungary and roaming services are not enabled, please make sure to check your emails frequently for updates from the organiser.
5.You are entitled to a refund incase your complaints reflect the errors of the organising company and in case you have made a phone call to one of the below mentioned phone numbers at the site and time of your issue.
6.Please note: Fulfilment of last minute pick-up,drop-off requests received on the day of the program are not guaranteed and based on the available drivers.
7.Please note: In case the aforementioned conditions are not met, we are not liable to provide a refund. In the case of you not showing up for the pick-up in time and missing the performance as a consequence, we will reschedule your event for a later time if are able to, but without the transfer service.If this is not a possibility or you leave Budapest, the organizer will not be able to refund money to you for any of these services.