All seasons discover Bosnia-Herzegovina 4 days tour from Sarajevo. Open to yourself this medieval land with fortresses, monasteries and old towns. Taking this small tour is a good example off the beaten path travel. By taking such a tour you also travel safer ways in the current situation.
During this tour we going to visit medieval fortress Travnik, medieval town Jajce with its fortress and waterfall, historical center of town Mostar (UNESCO site) and walk over famous Mostar bridge, admire Blagaj tekka, walk streets of fortified town Počitelj, get to know why Radimlja is UNESCO world heritage site, visit calm sunny town Trebinje and taste local wines in cozy winery, meet silent Tvrdos monastery, and pass the beauty nature all days.
This tour starts and finishes in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) and will take 4 days (3 nights). Planned distance of this tour is 736 km. Overall, with this tour you will visit 2 UNESCO World Heritage sites.
We practice the Slow Tourism philosophy. That means that we work our tours at a pace that allows our clients to have a more authentic experience and a true exploration of each destination we visit. We dismiss the stress, the rush, the tight schedules and the crazy running from spot to spot, specially related to bus travel package tours for large groups.
We accept 5 people maximum for this tour. This tour is available whole year round. This tour is available for solo travelers as well. Please contact us for details.
We provide for this tour a special discount for pensioners (seniors citizens).
This tour (same as the other tours we offer) is available in English and Spanish. Disponible en Español.
- What Will You DoThis tour start and finish in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina).
Day 1: Travnik fortress, Jajce historical center, Jajce waterfall, Jajce free time; accommodation in Jajce
Day 2: Jajce fortress, Scit monastery, Mostar historical center (UNESCO World Heritage site), Mostar free time; accommodation in Mostar
Day 3: Blagaj monastery, Počitelj medieval old town, Radimlja archaeological site (UNESCO World Heritage site), Trebinje winery; accommodation in Trebinje
Day 4: Tvrdos monastery, Trebinje cathedral, Dobrićevo monastery; return to Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Planned distance of this tour: 736 km.
- What To ExpectThe tour provider company practices the Slow Tourism concept. That means that they work our tours at a pace that allows our clients to have a more authentic experience and a true exploring of each destination that features in their itineraries.
We dismiss the stress, the rush, the tight schedules and the crazy running from a spot to another of fast traveling, specially linked to bus travel package tours for large groups (charter bus trips).
Our philosophy is to accept a slow pace as the norm for undertaking leisure travel activities that feature in our catalog. Only that way you will see beyond tourism and start to have a real traveler experience instead of a plain touristic one.
We want to provide to our clients a more authentic side of the destinations we promote, with a centralized focus on the culture, architecture, history, art and nature that will allow to our clients truly discover and feel each visited place, in a relaxed way, having time to enjoy each impressive site that is in front of their eyes and calmly enjoy the surroundings and vibe.
In our company, the objective is that our clients find real and authentic situations during our travels. The goal is to get to know the real side of a destination. The key here is to understand that faster is not always better, especially related to travel.
Far from the frantic rhythm of mass tourism, Monterrasol Travel provides you a different and high-quality travel experience. So slow down to take time to enjoy more!
With us you will discover hidden spots far from the beaten tracks that touristic buses would usually take you to.
You will see that selecting us as your travel companion will have a totally different impact in your traveling experience, since you are choosing quality over quantity.
- What Is Included- Transport with driver
- Transport in van with air conditioner
- Tour director all time with you
- Transportation for your group only, no foreigners
- Accommodation in *** hotels or pensions
- Accommodation in double rooms
- Accommodation with breakfast only
- English spoken driver and tour director
- What Is Not Included- Lunch and dinner
- Accommodation in single rooms
- Hotel tourist tax
- Professional tour guide
- Entry fees and tickets
- Flights tickets
- Ferry tickets
- Travel insurance
- Country visas
- Know Before You Go- This is a private tour. Only your group will participate.
- The maximum capacity of the tour is 5 people per group.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people; the prices shown are for 2 people.
- This tour is available for solo travelers as well. Please contact us for details.
- We provide for this tour a special discount for pensioners (seniors citizens).
- This tour (same as the other tours we offer) is available in English and Spanish.
- Transfers- Pick up at any hotel or place, in or around Sarajevo.
- Drop off the same as pick up or by your wish in another place.
- Transportation is in minivan with air conditioner and English speaking driver. Feel free to ask to stop whenever you need, for nice image or some snack.