This is simply the best way to see Gibraltar’s dolphins, wild and free. Join our experienced, professional, qualified crew to take in the stunning views of The Rock of Gibraltar, Spain and North Africa.
Gibraltar is famous the world over for its ever present population of wild dolphins, with transient dolphins visiting the bay and Strait of Gibraltar for food, shelter and to breed in their thousands.
Let us take you on an adventure into the world of these enchanting animals. Your Dolphin Adventure captain and crew know best, through years of experience, these dolphin’s favorite playgrounds so you could find yourself among a pod of dolphins as large as 200 or more. You will watch in amazement as they gracefully swim and play around the boat right at your feet in a natural display of acrobatics.
Sit back and relax whilst listening to the live commentary on-board our new boats, ‘Dolphin Adventurer’ and ‘Dolphin Adventurer II’. They have been custom built to our own design, and are crammed full with state of the art electronics and safety equipment, with seating for all passengers. They are built to the latest UK safety regulations, giving you peace of mind for yourself and your family. The massive twin hulls give the smoothest of rides and incredible stability. At almost twice the width of most boats, passengers can enjoy a 360° frontline viewing area guaranteed to give all passengers a great view. There is even a raised viewing platform giving superb views of the dolphins.
In the summer of 2006 we sighted a lone juvenile bottlenose dolphin in the Bay of Gibraltar in among a small pod of young striped and common dolphin. This is quite out of the ordinary as the bottlenose dolphins tend to stay out in the Strait of Gibraltar, a few miles away. It would appear that Billy has been adopted by this mixed pod of dolphins and she is now a permanent resident in the Bay of Gibraltar. She has clearly become a very trusted member of the group and is often seen babysitting young and even newborn calves, we have been unable to find another case like this anywhere in the world.
- What Will You Do- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Dolphins feeding & playing within their natural environment
- Catamaran provides a smooth ride into Straits of Gibraltar
- Panoramic views of dolphins swimming around the vessel
- Insightful commentary from an experienced boat captain
- Family friendly tour with seating for all passengers
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- Skip the line
- What To ExpectEmbark on a dolphin watching tour from Marina Bay to the Straits of Gibraltar to see these playful cetaceans in their natural environment. Enjoy unrivaled panoramic views of the dolphins swimming around the vessel, breaching the water, and riding the bow waves.
- What Is Included- Guided dolphin watching tour in the Strait of Gibraltar
- Live tour commentary provided in English