You will start our journey traveling from Seville through the nearby town of Coria del Rio on the banks of the River Guadalquivir. You will travel to the northern area of the marshes. In this area the pine forests and pastures are home to approximately 200,000 different inhabitants including 300 birds species. You will pass the rice fields which are home to Europe’s largest colony of Storks.
You will then continue your 4×4 journey through the vast natural space of the northern area exploring the village of el Rocío, its chapel and the SEO Observatory. Enjoy the unique opportunity walk along the Doñana National Park trails, near La Rocina stream.
After lunch, you will travel to the beach to learn about Spain’s largest dune system. On the way back, you can take advantage of the beautiful sunset through the pine forest in Asperillo area. You can also spot some of the large animals inhabiting the Doñana area.
This is a real 4×4 Safari in Europe.
Not available on the 25 th of December and the 1st of January.
- What Will You Do- Be surrounded by nature in one of the most beautiful natural parks in Spain
- See colonies of storks, el Rocío village, El Rocino stream, SEO Observatory/BirdLife and the beach
- Visit the largest dune system of the country
- What To Expect* Experience the natural beauty of Doñana National Park
* Look for the abundant bird species, including Spanish imperial eagles
* Spot large mammals, including the famous lynx
* Take your swimwear during the summer and have a bath in the Atlantic Sea
- What Is Included- Professional guide/driver
- Pickup and drop-off service
- Walking tour
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by our off road vehicle