Explore every corner of Sal Island with a electric beach bike tour around the south of the island! This unique outdoor excursion takes you to hidden salt mines, dramatic white-sand beaches with turquoise sea and vibrant Santa Maria neighbourhoods full of colour and originality. Along the way, stop for a Gelato/Drink and snap photos of the breathtaking scenery.
Start in the morning and head to the bike shop near the Santa Maria Pier at the designated start time. Before setting off, your guide will get you a helmet and any other accessories you might need and offer a informative introduction to the intuitive and very easy use of the electric bike. Fit with pedals and a small motor to assist you move forward, this modern cruiser bike travels up to 30 km/h and allows you to see more of Sal in less time and less effort.
Head out into eclectic and historic Pier to watch fishermen arrive. Carry on off road, ocean side to Angulo and Ponta Leme (Beautiful Surf Spot) and then time to visit the hidden salt mines and bath yourself in 60% salt lakes. Time to go the west side of the island to Sal Eco Park and Ponta Preta, an amazing bay with turquoise waters and white sand. Along the way, listen to your guide’s fascinating stories and insider tips about where to visit in the village and where to eat and have fun!
- What Will You Do- Explore the glorious coastline that this paradisiacal island has to offer
- No need for great experience with bikes, the guides are there all times to help
- Ride the electric bike across town and enjoy the easy electric ride
- Visit the charming streets of Santa Maria and learn about Sal's history
- What Is Included- Electric Beach Bikes
- Professional Local Guide
- Entrance Fees to Sal Eco Park