As we know Everest Base Camp trek is one of the most popular trekking destinations in the world. In our Everest Base Camp Helicopter tour we too admire countless views of the Khumbu Glacier which is perfectly situated among the Mt. Everest and the Lhotse-Nuptse ridge of Khumbu Himalayan region. We stop at Kala Patthar ( 5550 MTRS ) for the outstanding views of the world’s highest mountain and it’s adjacent Snow caped high Himalayas.
We fly back to Syangboche (Hotel Everest view) and spend around twenty to twenty minutes for breakfast while also admiring the beautiful Himalayan vista with the Mt. Everest. We fly back to Lukla for fueling and return to Kathmandu and end our amazing helicopter day tour of Everest.
Our Everest Base Camp Helicopter tour is the best way to experience Everest and many other Himalayan peaks in a single day. We Start our tour flying from Kathmandu to the east to Lukla which is a beautiful Sherpa village inside the Sagarmatha National park, From the Lukla, we fly to the Everest Base Camp which is one of the most famous and visited trekking destinations in the world and will also have a great opportunity to view great views of the Khumbu Glacier which is located between Mt. Everest and the Lhotse-Nuptse ridge.
We stop at Kala Patthar for the outstanding views of the world’s highest mountain and it’s the adjacent Himalayas. We fly to Syangboche for the breakfast in the lap of Khumbu Himalayan ranges which is for around twenty minutes. Then fly back to Lukla and return to Kathmandu.
Our team will try to do our best to cover significant highlights stops on this Helicopter trip as much as possible providing you with an extra time to observer local culture visit of monasteries, as mentioned above with full 4 to 5 hours of charming and pleasant time in our Helicopter Flight to Everest Base Camp.
- What Will You Do1. Pick up from your Hoel at 6:00 AM, Drop you to the Kathmandu airport., Kathmandu to Lukla Airport: 45-minute ride (fueling time is 10-15 minutes at Lukla )
2. Lukla to Kala Patthar: 25 minutes (landing time is 10-15 minutes)
3. Kala Patthar to Syangboche (Everest View Hotel): 12 minutes (landing time is 30 minutes for breakfast)
4. Syangboche to Lukla to Kathmandu: 1 hour 20 minutes.
5. Pick up from the airport and transfer to your hotel in Kathmandu.
- What To Expect- An Amazing scenic Helicopter Flight to Mt. Everest and surrounding Snow capped the Himalayas besides that Fly over, The unique village of Khumbu region, with surrounding snow-capped mountain.
- Fly over Everest Base camp closely, therefore, it is a great opportunity to view the Everest base camp and glaciers.
- Great opportunity to land into the Lukla airport. One of the unique airport in the world,
- Landing at Kalapattar which a best and a close Viewpoint of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, and many other,
- A Great opportunity to take a video or Photos from the Lap of Mt. Everest.
- A lifetime experience, having breakfast with the view of Mt. Everest from Syngboche, The world Famous Hotel The Hotel Everest View.
- The Land of Mt. Everest by your foot.
- What Is Included- Hotel pick up and drop
- Helicopter flight to Mount Everest
- All landing charges
- Value added tax and service charge
- All official taxes
- What Is Not Included- All your food and drinks
- National park fees (30 USD) 3390 NRS. if applicable
- Khumbu Village developers (Tax 18 USD) 2000 NRS if applicable
- Airport Tax. (1.5 USD) 200 NRS