The Everest Base Camp Trek is a most popular trekking route in the Everest region. Hiking through Everest or Sagarmatha National Park has inspired countless dreams and adventures, including visions of climbing the highest mountain in the world to those of the high mountains with a backpack and a camera in hand; ready to capture some incredible views of the high peaks of snowy mountains that seem to grow in this region.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1400 m)
Welcome to the country of Mount Everest! As you arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport, our representatives will receive you and transfer to the hotel which you have booked in Kathmandu. Hotel staffs will complete check-in and manage for your accommodation.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Lukla flight and Trek to Phakding (2610m.)
On this day, you will be transferred to the airport for a short scenic flight to Lukla. It is less than 30 minutes flight with astonishing views of mountains, forests and river valleys. After landing in Lukla, we begin our trekking to Phakding. The trail leads to Phakding enjoying the natural scenario along the way.
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Trekking- 6 hrs. (3446m.)
On this day, we trek to Namche Bazaar from Phakding Village through Dudh Koshi riverside. The trail is pleasant with the views of forests of pine, fir and Rhododendron trees. We reach Monjo which is the entrance of Sagarmatha National Park. The views of giant mountains are impressive while walking through the trail.
Day 04: Acclimatization Day- Visit Khumjung Village- Hotel Everest View.
It is acclimatization day in Namche so you have enough time to explore the lifestyle of locals. Short hiking can be the utilization of time. High altitude can be harmful if we ignore resting. It is necessary to adjust your body with high elevation. Visit Sagarmatha National Park and hiking to Everest View Hotel. You can view the world’s amazing panoramic scenes of the earth and get a chance to observe uniquely different Sherpa Culture.
Day 05: Namche to Tengboche trekking- 6hrs. (3867m.), 5 hrs.
After breakfast in Namche, we begin today trek. The trekking trail leads to Tengboche. The wonderful view of Mt. Everest and Mt. Aba Dablam is breath stopping for you. These giant mountains seem to be so near. If you are lucky, Mani Rimdu festival in the monastery given an everlasting experience of the dancing of monks wearing masks. The festival is very important for the region.
Day 06: Trek to Dingboche-6 hrs. (4400m)
On this day, we reach to Dingboche with enjoying beautiful scenarios of mountains and landscape. The panoramic views of snow-capped mountains and varied landscape give a pleasant experience while walking through the route. The pasture lands and some huts can be seen through the region is mostly abandoned except some settlements along the way.
Day 07: Dingboche to Lobuche Trek- 5/6 hrs. (4930m.)
On this day, we begin climbing to Dugla and continue to Khumbu Glacier. The astonishing views of Tawache and Cholaste are eyes stacking. You can feel the high altitude because of the extreme cold in Lobuche Village.
Day 08: Gorakshep to Everest Base Camp- Gorakshep Trekking- 8 hrs. (5364m.)
On this day, Trek 3 hour to Gorakshep.stop for lunch and we trek to Everest Base Camp from Gorakshep with the astonishing views of mountains and peaks. Everest Base Camp is the point for the Mountaineers to summit the peak. The experience of being at the foothill of the world’s highest mountain cannot be expressed in words. We trek descend to Gorakshep in the afternoon.
Day 09: Gorakshep to Pheriche Trekking via Kalapatthar- 6 hrs. (3867m.)
On this day, we trek to the small mountain of Kalapatthar. Gigantic views of mountains and glaciers around you give a sense of heaven including a close-up view of Mt. Everest, Amadablam and Pumori. We continue trekking to a small settlement of Pheriche. You can explore the village of Pheriche.
Day 10: Pheriche to Tengboche Trekking- 6hrs. (6189m.)
On this day, we trek back to Tengboche from Pheriche. The trail is pleasant with the views of mountains and forests impressive along the trail. We reach Tengboche village. You will have time to explore the village and surrounding.
Day 11: Tengboche to Namche Bazaar Trekking- 6hrs. (3440m.)
Retrieving journey to Namche Bazaar is pleasantly through valleys and pasturelands. We pass through Tengboche and continue through enjoying the picturesque view of Monjo valley. The distance of the mountains makes you feel watching for all the time. we reach Namche Bazaar.
Day 12: Namche to Phakding-Lukla-7 hrs. (2800m.)
This day trekking trail follows a sandy path with the strenuous walk. The trail is full of picturesque view of the landscape and some mountain scenarios. You can explore Lukla Bazaar and shop local items there. You can celebrate your successful trekking there in Lukla with special brands of drinks.
Day 13: Lukla to Kathmandu by flight.
On this day, fly to Kathmandu in the morning. This short and scenic flight possibly makes you feel nostalgic because of the glimpses of snowy mountains through the private window of a plane. You will be transferred to the hotel where you either have leisure time or you may catch the last moments exploring the sights of Kathmandu. Shopping in the market is another best option. In the evening, we have a celebration dinner together.
Day 14: Departure From Nepal
As it is the last day, we have to bid goodbye to the guest as a visit to Nepal comes to the end at this time. If you have time enough, you can have sightseeing and purchasing the token of love from Nepal. Before 3 hours of scheduled flight, our representatives will take you to the TIA. We hope you will be planning for another adventure-trip while you are on returning back to your homeland. You can extend your Nepal stay if you have time and desire too.
- What To Expect- High mountains.
- Moderate to fairly challenging but thrilling to the core!
- Exciting flight to Lukla
- Sherpa home down; Monasteries; amazing view of mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Amadablam, Thamserku, Views of Khumbu Ice - Fall
- Namche Bazar, the gateway to Everest Base Camp
- Tengboche Monastery
- Everest Base camp
- Kalapathar, the view point to see the World highest Peak "Mt. Everest"
- What Is Included- Pick up from Airport and Transfer to the hotel by private car
- Two night 3* Hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast
- National park permit,Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit
- All necessary paper works.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by car
- Flight Ticket (LUK-KTM-LUK) / domestic airport Tax
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 clients)
- Travel and rescue arrangements.
- Last night farewell dinner at authentic Nepalese restaurant with cultural performance
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- What Is Not Included- Nepal Visa fee you may obtain easily in Kathmandu airport
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Extra night Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- All meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- All expenses in mountain over than Scheduled because sometime can be stuck in mountain due to bad weather delay flight or any reason
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, hot shower etc)
- Know Before You GoYou will need this following:
- Clothing lightweight trousers
- Hat and gloves
- Down jacket
- Sleeping bag (optional)
- Long Johns, pants and vests
- Warm trekking trousers
- Fleece jacket or sweater
- Windproof over trousers and jackets
- Shirts (ski type ideal)
- Good and comfortable walking boots for day wear
- Sandals for evening
- Sun cream
- Equipment kit bag /rucksack
- Good Alpine sunglasses