Everest View trek is ideal for all those who wish to see the Mount Everest from very close and feel the Himalayas experience even in limited time at hand. This trek offer the spectacular view of Mount Everest, Ama Dablam, Lhotse, Thamserku and many more beautiful and high mountains. Everest short trek also gives you the opportunity to see the rich culture and life style of Sherpa people who are living in Khumbu region and specialist for climbing on the Himalayas.
Day 01: Fly to Lukla and Trek to Phakding (2610m.)
On this day, you will be transferred to the airport for a short scenic flight to Lukla. It is less than 30 minutes flight with astonishing views of mountains, forests and river valleys. After landing in Lukla, we begin our trek to Phakding. The trail leads to Phakding enjoying the natural scenario along the way.
Day 02: Phakding -Namche Trek- 6 hrs. (3446m.)
on this day, we trek to Namche Bazaar from Phakding Village through Dudh Koshi riverside. The trail is pleasant with the views of forests of pine, fir and Rhododendron trees. We reach Monjo which is the entrance of Sagarmatha National Park. The views of giant mountains are impressive while walking through the trail.
Day 03: Acclimatization Day- Visit Khumjung Village,Everest View Hotel.
It is acclimatization day in Namche and explore the Himalayas on this rest day you will have enough time to explore the life style of locals. Afternoon Short hiking can be utilization of the time to reach up to Everest View hotel. High altitude can be harmful if we ignore resting. It is necessary to adjust your body with high elevation. Visit Sagarmatha National Park and hiking to Everest View Hotel. On our way back to Namche Bazaar.we also tour the Khumjung. Monastery and Hillary School. Our guide can also take us to the Tourist Visitor Center near the headquarter of the Sagarmatha National Park where we can observe an assortment of things related to the first Everest ascenders, Sherpa culture and learn about the various plant and animal life in the Everest region. You can view the world’s amazing panoramic scenes of the earth from the highest hotel in the world and get chance to observe uniquely different Sherpa Culture.
Day 04: Namche- Phakding-Lukla-7 hrs. (2800m.)
This day trekking trail follows a sandy path with strenuous walk. The trail is full of picturesque view of landscape and some mountain scenarios. You can explore Lukla Bazaar and shop local items there. You can celebrate your successful trekking there in Lukla with special brands of drinks.
Day 05: Lukla to Kathmandu by flight.
On this day, fly to Kathmandu in the morning. This short and scenic flight possibly makes you feel nostalgic because of the glimpses of snowy mountains through private window of plane. You will be transferred to hotel where you either have leisure time or you may catch the last moments exploring the sights of Kathmandu. Shopping in market is another best option. In the evening we will have a farewell dinner at authentic Nepalese restaurant with cultural performance.
- What Will You Do- Trekking
- Mountain Adventure
- Local Sherpa
- What To Expect- High place in the world
- Highest hotel in the world
- Great Everest Experience
- What Is Included- Pick up and Drop to the Airport by private car
- Lunch Dinner and Breakfast during trekking
- National park permit, Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit
- All necessary paper works
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by car
- Flight Ticket (LUK-KTM-LUK) / domestic airport Tax
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porter (1 porter for 2 clients)
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- Last Night farewell dinner at authentic Nepalese restaurant with cultural performance
- What Is Not Included- Nepal Visa fee you may obtain easily in Kathmandu airport
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- All expenses in mountain over than Scheduled because sometime can be stuck in mountain due to bad weather delay flight or any reason
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, hot shower etc)