Discover a luxury trip in the wilderness of Mountains.
Starting from historic city of Kathmandu and ending at snow clad Mountains at the base of world highest peak Mt. Everest.
This helicopter tour includes an awesome ride on the shared helicopter for 3 hours 30 Minutes, Chance to have eagle eye view of towering mountains, and the sense of the luxury trip.
- What Will You DoPhase 1: Kathmandu – Lukla (fueling)
Flight Time - 45 Minutes
Ground Time - 5 Minutes"
Phase 2: Lukla – Everest base camp and Kalapathar
Flight Time - 25 Minutes
Ground Time - 7 - 10 Minutes"
Phase 3: Everest base camp – Syangboche
Flight Time: 15 Minutes
Ground Time: 30 Minutes"
Phase 4: Syangboche - Lukla (Fueling)
Lukla - Kathmandu
Note: Landing duration for Everest base camp is 7 Mins maximum due to the altitude threat. But landing duration for Syangboche is 20-25 Mins.
- What To Expect- Explore the base of world highest peak Mt Everest in one single Day.
- Experience the Helicopter ride above towering Mountains.
- Eagle eye views of snow-clad mountains, valleys and mountain vegetation.
- Chance to get close to Nature.
- A sense of Luxury Tour.
- What Is Included- Hotel pick up and Drop
- All government tax
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Fuel surcharge
- What Is Not Included- National park entry permit (USD 32 per person)
- Any meals, accommodation or drinks Insurance
- Airport tax (USD 2)
- Travel Insurance
- Know Before You GoThere are high chances of delay in flights due to an unfavorable climate in higher altitude region. Mountain weather is often unpredictable. Trekking routes with Flight connections seldom face the challenges of weather and hence the delay/cancellations of flight. The tour supplier is not liable for any extra stay or expenses incurred due to such situations.
Kathmandu international airport lacks modern technology which deals with takeoff and landing during an unfavorable situation like heavy rainfall, strong wind, and fog which causes the delay in flights and flight cancellations.
Due to the above reasons, we would request you to travel to Nepal with a couple of flexible spare days. If under any circumstances, you do not have extra days for your plan, we suggest consulting our team for any alternative options. The tour supplier can help you with arrangements of charter flights, private flights, ground transportation, or any possible means. Meanwhile, in some areas (remote) of Nepal, road transportation is still not available. To be on the safe side, Flexibility is the best option in such areas.
Therefore, we would strongly recommend having travel insurance for those who are willing to travel in the mountainous region because extra charter flight might be costly. Travel insurance which covers trip cancellation or trip interruption can help you recover the extra cost for such unforeseen situations.