Your journey to social relaxation starts here. Visit the multi award winning and globally inspired Peninsula Hot Springs situated 90 minutes south of Melbourne on the picturesque Mornington Peninsula.
Peninsula Hot Springs is an award-winning natural hot springs and day spa situated on the Mornington Peninsula. Natural geothermal mineral water sourced deep below ground feed a network of pools and private baths at this amazing and tranquil oasis.
Experience 20 globally-inspired bathing experiences including a cave pool, reflexology walk, Turkish steam bath (Hammam), sauna, cold plunge pools, family bathing area, massaging thermal mineral showers and our hilltop pool, with stunning 360-degree views of the region.
This is a natural hot spring with water sourced from geothermal rock and flows to more than twenty different pool areas including a Turkish steam bath (Hamam) and sauna. A tranquil and relaxing experience set in beautiful natural surroundings, the hilltop pool offers a magical 360-degree view of the surrounding region.
- What Will You Do- Relax, Connect and rejuvenate at Peninsula Hot Springs
- Perfect social thermal bathing for friends and families
- What Is Included- Transport on air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up from meeting points in central Melbourne
- Entrance to Peninsula Hot Springs
- What Is Not Included- Snacks and drinks (available for purchase)
- Transfers11:00 am Opposite Oslo Hotel, 98 Grey St. St. Kilda
11:20 am Crown Promenade Bus Zone, Whiteman St., Southbank
11:40 am Nomads, 198 A'Beckett St., Melbourne
11:50 am Bus Zone, 86 Queen St., Melbourne
12 Noon Federation Square East Concourse, Russell St. Extension, Melbouren
1:30 pm arrival at Hot Springs.