Listing ID: 33022
From Porto: Visit To Douro Valley With River Cruise, Lunch & Wine Tasting In Vineyards
Easy Cancellation - Cancel 3 days before for a full refund
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Fast booking confirmation
Throughout our journey we will have the opportunity to experience the majestic scenery of the Douro Valley. As soon as we arrive we will sample the amazing treats that Douro has to offer: its famous almonds, its traditional bread and its peerless honey all paired with Douro wine.
Then, we will head to the Pinhão station, where you can see the history of Douro’s wine industry in typical blue and white Portuguese tiles. For those interested, you can go for an optional boat ride.
After, we will visit a family-owned winery with access to an exclusive lunch menu with several starters, meat/fish main dish and dessert all paired with white/red/port wines. After lunch we will have a Port wine tasting in which we will sample several different years.
Before arriving in Porto, we will visit Amarante, the heart of Green wine, for a final tasting of its treats.
- What Will You Do- You will be picked up from your hotel in Porto between 8:30 and 9:00
- Tour departs for the Douro Wine Region at 9:00
- Arrive at Douro Wine Region at 10:30
- In Pinhão, you'll visit to a local winery and taste some local wine
- Do a scenic cruise along the Douro River, from 12:30 to 13:30
- It's time to have lunch, and you'll eat a typical Portuguese meal
- At 15:00, we'll visit the Olive Oil museum and taste local snacks
- Then at 16:15 it's time to go back to Porto, first stopping at the belvedere to enjoy amazing views of the Douro and take photos
- You will be dropped off at your hotel around 18:00
- What Is Included- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Pinhão village visit with River Cruise (extra 10€)
- 3 Wine Estates Visits and Tastings
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off