You will fly over endless panoramic views of lakes, forested river valleys, waterfalls, jagged razor-backed ridge lines and snow covered peaks along the way.
Crossing the mountains from the Mount Aspiring National Park into the Fiordland National Park you will see some stunning views over the local glaciers. The flight continues on towards the West coast. Descending into Milford Sound to see close up views of Mitre Peak and Stirling Falls is an unforgettable, once in a lifetime, experience.
After turning back into the Fiord over the Tasman Sea you will fly back to Queenstown. We will fly a completely different route which will include wonderful views overhead beautiful Lake Wakatipu.
- What Will You Do- Sightseeing flight from Queenstown to Milford Sound
- Fly over the glaciers and peaks of Mount Aspiring National Park
- See some of the South Island's most rugged terrain
- Descend into Milford Sound for unmatched views
- Return flight to Queenstown via Lake Wakatipu
- What Is Included- Pickup and drop-off from hotels in Queenstown
- Fixed-wing air tour
- Professional pilot and guide