This tour will take you through a Lisbon of contrasts, a selection of fairy tale and mythical locations, with history, tradition, and modernity.
We’ll first head towards the picturesque Sintra adorned with exquisite palaces, mansions and romanticism. Sintra is a World Heritage area that is a treasure for its natural attractions, monuments and unexplainable magic. You’ll see the most important landmarks in a blessing experience by Beetle while the landscape will change from mountain, to wild and rugged beaches, and city life.
Cascais will be the second main attraction of this tour (once a small fishermen village, Cascais is nowadays a haven of beauty and glamour by the Atlantic); then we’ll drive through the Avenida Marginal (a Portuguese national road that connects the city of Lisbon to the village of Cascais, lining the Tagus River and the Atlantic Ocean) until we reach Lisbon’s city centre.
Lisbon is an awarded city, some say it is the coolest city in Europe and in fact we are blessed by geography and meteorology!
We can’t skip the most emblematic and trendy areas in the downtown (like Chiado and Príncipe Real) full of charming buildings, antique shops, beautiful gardens, cozy squares, colorful mansions, museums and lot of people in the streets enjoying the city life.
In Alfama (the oldest district) you’ll experience the real Lisbon with its charismatic (and intense) people, sleepy cats at the windows, twisting streets and blind alleys where the roofs almost touch each other.
After 7 hours of stunning experiences we hope you keep Lisbon in your hearts.
- What To Expect- Private sightseeing tour of Cascais and Sintra by convertible VW Beetle
- Enjoy a scenic drive along coastal streets with your private guide and group
- See Sintra's famous sites like Quinta da Regaleira, Palácio de Monserrate and more
- Drive along the stunning scenery of the Sintra hills and woods
- What Is Included- Pick-up and drop-off in the Lisbon city centre
- Itinerary can be completely customizable, so if you have a specific set of monuments or sites that you would like to visit feel free to share with us
- Each car is driven by one of our Storytellers, he/she is a trained and experience driver/guide who will be providing some descriptions of the monuments and history along the way
- Tasting - Liqueur and Regional Sweet
- Know Before You Go- Maximum of 3 people per vehicle. Bookings up to a maximum of 9 people (3 VW Beetle).
- Children under 12 years old will only be transported in cars with rear seat belts, provided they have a height of less than 135cm and SRT (Child Restraint System) adapted to their size and weight.